South Korean woman fails driver's test 775 times

How long do they have to wait before retaking the Driver's License test over there?:eyebrow:

the baddest *****
What is Go-Onger?

snapshot20090216140539or2.jpg

Are you serious? It was last years Sentai :sly:

I wanna fly high....
skinny white college bitches in America that went through the total package and still DON'T KNOW HOW TO USE A FUCKING TURN SIGNAL OR NOT GO 50 MILES OVER.

Most of the accidents at my school are caused by white girls from New Jersey. No joke.

boogie woogie feng shui
I believe it, brudda.

SaikoDragon said:
Yeah but if those jackasses can pass the test and still not know how to drive; What do you expect this little old lady is going to do when she cant pass the test and wants to drive. Talk about changing lanes without signaling, this woman's going to throw her car across three lanes without batting an eye at her mirror.

I know, but a lot of the **** they put on the written portion is superfluous anyway. Knowing a change of address deadline or the minimum legal distance you have to park from a mailbox doesn't have any bearing on how well you operate a vehicle. All you really need to know is how the car's controls work, what to look for on the road and on signs, and what green, yellow, and red mean. It took me two tries to pass the written test for my learner's permit because I didn't even think to brush up on my real estate or national holiday jargon. Silly me.

Fear the glasses!!
^ Yup, there is a lot of superfluous junk on those written tests. And it's the Written Portion, not the Manual Portion she hasn't passed. Also, in the area she resides, North Jeolla Province, that is mostly farm, country rural area. Cars aren't as common there because the roads are mostly unpaved, dirt roads.

And you also forget that there is much more to driving and a difference between a "good" driver and a "bad" one isn't so much as not knowing the exact speed limit of highway versus local roads. There's practice, experience, and a bunch of other factors that play into ppl who are good drivers.

Ex: Someone who lives in florida their whole life may be an excellent driver in Florida's highways, local roads etc. That same driver comes up to NY where it is icy, snowing, black ice road conditions, they're driving experience and records helps, but if you've never driven in these conditions, well, you're bound to be overwhelmed because you're unfamiliar with these conditions. They may cause an accident, but does that mean they're a bad driver? No, simply no prior experience.

If she's failed so many times, then she should never be allowed on the road. Even if she gets lucky and makes the grade, she'll still be a danger on the road. She wont retain the knowledge given to her and use it to the benefit of road safety. She'll only use the knowledge long enough to pass the test and then do whatever the **** she wants.,

This is major presumption and an unfair biased one at that. Yes, I'm going to take an example from Tailspin - a Disney cartoon, but the point is to explain the inaccuracy of your presumption. Baloo is one of the best cargo pilots out there, but he nearly loses his license and plane because he can't pass the written portion; that makes him a pilot who should never be let back into the air by your reasoning.

Fear the glasses!!
:redface2: Saiko...my point was in contestation to the presumption that you believe she's a terrible irresponsible driver because she's failed to pass her written driver's test, which as ppl have already stated in this thread has little to do with how one operates a vehicle.