Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Kamen Rider Camo" Talk Up!

The show is actually becoming watchable... amazing! :O_O:

Next season though, they have GOT to think of a better transformation phrase. "Kamen Rider" just sounds so... awkward. I'm not saying they have to use "Henshin" (although, admittedly, that would be awesome. :thumbs:), but even "Transform" or "Rider Change" would have been a hell of a lot better than what they have now.

...and the less I see of Lacey and that goofy aunt, the better. :shakefist

Raxbait: Hip

Next season though, they have GOT to think of a better transformation phrase. "Kamen Rider" just sounds so... awkward. I'm not saying they have to use "Henshin" (although, admittedly, that would be awesome. :thumbs:), but even "Transform" or "Rider Change" would have been a hell of a lot better than what they have now.

that would have been nice

I don't know "Rider change" sounds more awkward than saying "Kamen rider" and didn't they give a reason as to why they weren't using "transform?"

#MissionMiami
I don't know "Rider change" sounds more awkward than saying "Kamen rider" and didn't they give a reason as to why they weren't using "transform?"

Steve Wang said it sounded to Transformers-ish.

Deliquent Duo
In my opinion, saying "Kamen Rider" for the henshin isn't that bad, just takes a while to get used to. Vents for me depends on the rider. I have no problem with ones with Zolda, and Camo, the rest I have to see to know, or get used to longer. All or most of the rider fight scenes are cool as well. At least, the story is progressing somewhere with the introduction of thrust, Camo, of course, and Strike. Kit is just realizing what side to be on, but he is still getting guided around like a dog on doing what to do. Len, the most wanted rider, man, there is no end to the trouble to what he faces. Camo, I think could have a bit more focus, considering the episode title.

"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
I think it's only because of the short run time. Plus if you've seen Ryuki, some of the fights do get boring when it's just Knight and Ryuki fighting all of the time. But now that Strike, and Thrust are being introduced relatively soon, everything is going to heat up. :thumbs:

Definitely. Well all as I can say is that we're glad to have a Black Kamen Rider, but you they always go after the black man. Just ain't right, just ain't right.:nono:

Oh well, let's hope that it would be different if we get to see an adaption of Faiz, Blade and so forth.

Despite being the name of the episode, CaMale made like, no lasting impression in this episode at all.

Damn, Camo was awesome! Also, it's good to see that Kit is finally starting to see that something's fishy about Drew's story.

Terrific episode, completely rockin'! :buttrock:

Now THAT IS AWESOME!!! The treacherous yet cool dude Drew is now as manipulative as Attorney Kitaoka/Zolda! And Kit Taylor really sounds
"SHINJI-ISH" right now and Len is just as badass as Ren. NOW THAT IS FAITHFUL!

I love the character of Kamen Rider Camo. He's like an underground martial artist or something and I like how he says, "I came here to win." after he cheated.

Oh and the scene where Torque tricks Dragon Knight into thinking he can use his weapons was fuckin hilarious.

Camo thinks he's Scorpion. :p "GET OVER HERE!"

Anyway, this episoded ROCKED! :castlerock:

Yeah! And this is JUST AWESOME!!!

Eye See You
Steve Wang said it sounded to Transformers-ish.

I agree. "Kamen Rider" is just fine and is a phrase they can use if we get more seasons.

-How did Len not get vented after the attack from Torque? It seemed like that was more damaging than his fight against Incisor.

Agreed.

--The actor who plays Xaviax (William Leary?) is awesome. Just fantastic. Why is he not doing movies?

Last I remember he was in Terminator 3.