Still no major character development, at least Red just proved he is Tendou in the sentai world.

I would not say there is no developtment. We know that the four talk a bit their motives for being shinkenger, or that what I thought they were saying since I can't understand them and ofcourse Chiaki griping about "Milord".
And as for Takeru being like Tendou I don't think so. Tendou has the holier than thou attitude and overconfidence that he has no basis on initially except that it is his destiny and that he has been traing for it. Takeru is because he is a veteran in fighting the Gedoushu. He saw them killed his father, burn his house down and knowing that fighting them can get him killed. And I guess beng fighting alone for so long makes him hard to accept his vassal who he does not know yet and not sure if they can watch his back.

Samurai Gattai.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMjF3urMMJk[/ame]

Not.:laugh:

Blue is going to be the comic relief of this "serious" sentai series.

the baddest *****
Tendou has the holier than thou attitude and overconfidence that he has no basis on initially except that it is his destiny and that he has been traing for it. Takeru is because he is a veteran in fighting the Gedoushu. He saw them killed his father, burn his house down and knowing that fighting them can get him killed. And I guess beng fighting alone for so long makes him hard to accept his vassal who he does not know yet and not sure if they can watch his back.

SAME DAMN THING.

They are both way overconfident in themselves and they believe they can handle the situation without anyone's help. Red specifically told them after they ran in front of him and sacrificed themselves that they were in the way. He told them to stand up. He has no sympathy for their actions, they're just in the way.

Is that not how Tendou was? Tendou's drive was the events that happened in 1999 and being in the center of it all, witnessing it, and being granted the belt and picked for a destiny he did not know but he knew he had to train for that day. He lost his parents, was taken in by a woman and her granddaughter, and lived his life.

Takeru was the same way, lost his family, forced upon a destiny at a young age and trained for it.

They both have an egotistical loner attitude that makes them both come off as assholes. There is no difference in the both of them.

He deals with the team because he has no choice to do so. It is also apart of his destiny to have his fellow Shikenger team members... So he grins and bares it, but he rather work without them.

[HIDE]SAME DAMN THING.

They are both way overconfident in themselves and they believe they can handle the situation without anyone's help. Red specifically told them after they ran in front of him and sacrificed themselves that they were in the way. He told them to stand up. He has no sympathy for their actions, they're just in the way.

Is that not how Tendou was? Tendou's drive was the events that happened in 1999 and being in the center of it all, witnessing it, and being granted the belt and picked for a destiny he did not know but he knew he had to train for that day. He lost his parents, was taken in by a woman and her granddaughter, and lived his life.

Takeru was the same way, lost his family, forced upon a destiny at a young age and trained for it.

They both have an egotistical loner attitude that makes them both come off as assholes. There is no difference in the both of them.

He deals with the team because he has no choice to do so. It is also apart of his destiny to have his fellow Shikenger team members... So he grins and bares it, but he rather work without them.[/HIDE]

The way you're making him sound, Shiba sounds an ass load worse than Tendou. At least Tendou treated Kagami crappily as a way of helping him grow and following the path of heaven. You make Shiba sound like a pair of fuzzy balls.

Lurker
I am totally loving everything I see from this season so far. It's like they put all of their effort and being into this show and you can just feel it.

Great opening, and great Samurai Gattai fail.

Can't wait for someone to try their hand at a HQ opening rip!

EDIT:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHlJeKPktps[/ame]

Samurai Gattai for real this time!

the baddest *****
The way you're making him sound, Shiba sounds an ass load worse than Tendou. At least Tendou treated Kagami crappily as a way of helping him grow and following the path of heaven. You make Shiba sound like a pair of fuzzy balls.

How exactly did I make Takeru sound like a pair of fuzzy balls? I said he told his team to basically **** off, how is that a pair of fuzzy balls?

47639322.jpg

Announcer- Can the MOTD defeat the dreaded Super Daruma? find out on "Unbeatable Banzuke!'