Banned
The Elite Bigger HDD, Comes with ALL Cables, wireless controller, mic, etc.

Pro Does not. hell HDMI cables are 40-50 bucks. You might as well just get the elite. And that you can install your games to the hdd, the Elite comes in handy. All the **** you get with the elite is well worth the extra 100 bucks. I don't see how you guys pushing the pro can't see that.

Actually back this time
The only real difference between the Pro and Elite is that you don't get the HDMI cable and the HDD is smaller. Oh, and the color. ...

60GB is freaking hard to fill up on a console. HDMI isn't a big deal unless you have a TV that's capable of using it.

I'd go with the pro, and use the money you'd save vs the Elite on a game or two.

Banned
The only real difference between the Pro and Elite is that you don't get the HDMI cable and the HDD is smaller. Oh, and the color. ...

60GB is freaking hard to fill up on a console. HDMI isn't a big deal unless you have a TV that's capable of using it.

I'd go with the pro, and use the money you'd save vs the Elite on a game or two.

Some people play a lot of games, download video, etc. Telling them all they need is a 60gig HDD might cost them money in the long run. Find out what the person does with their gaming system first.

And IMO if you are using a 360, and you don't at least have a tv that supports component video, you are missing out on what the 360 has to offer.

Actually back this time
Some people play a lot of games, download video, etc. Telling them all they need is a 60gig HDD might cost them money in the long run. Find out what the person does with their gaming system first.

And IMO if you are using a 360, and you don't at least have a tv that supports component video, you are missing out on what the 360 has to offer.

Well, he'd already expressed interest that the Pro is right for him. So I'm assuming that he's buying it mostly for games.

Anyways, the Pro comes with the component cables. So yeah.

Actually back this time
Aye... I think it's something they started adding in around Christmas? I dunno, they changed the bundles on everybody.

One of my friends bought his 360 in June or July and I think he didn't get the same stuff I ended up getting with mine.

Banned
Aye... I think it's something they started adding in around Christmas? I dunno, they changed the bundles on everybody.

One of my friends bought his 360 in June or July and I think he didn't get the same stuff I ended up getting with mine.

Does it come with the wireless controller?