Some kind of Beast mode
^ haha, and then red was like, what the hell are you doing trying to lead? Are you ok?:laugh:

the baddest *****
Red is supposed to lead everything, Blue jumped ahead of the gun and screwed it up... then at the end he was like I AM SO SORRY

Where the hell did the kid come from, that has got to be the stupidest friggen kid ever to go near that type of situation. I hated how they used it to be like "Aww look he's a jerkass, but a jerkass with a heart" after he treated them like ****, it would have been a little more effective if the two scenes were spaced out a bit, it would have had more feeling. Really I couldn't bring myself to give a crap about the guy right then.

I really like green out of all of them though, Ji better stop hitting my guy!

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yeah, the random gratuitous child-saving scene was just a *little* too close to the jackass scene to make any sense. :p

has left HJU. Not coming back.
I LOVE this opening.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JgI4rCOYKWA&fmt=22[/ame]

Some kind of Beast mode
They put soo much effort into it, every piece of it is just kickass and memorable.

the baddest *****
Still no major character development, at least Red just proved he is Tendou in the sentai world.

Some kind of Beast mode
Still no major character development, at least Red just proved he is Tendou in the sentai world.

How much do you want? no honestly though, cuz is their a certain amount of development a show should have when it first starts.