Lurker
but my main point is that if they could get the voices for the evil riders, surely they could make some time for just one little bit of an out of suit cameo of some sort. Thats all that would be needed.

The main riders have excuses, but the riders that have their voices but not their bodies don't. I get the scheduling thing, but if they had time to lend their voices they surely had time to drop in for a second.

It takes a lot longer to film a scene itself than walk into a studio and say some lines.

Yea, they would have to schedule them and pay them even more. Dubbing lines can be done over the phone or online. And there's a chance they will just do it for free.

And one thing might be that the Riders don't look like their respective selves anymore, like Yaguruma with his gold highlights

But I am still waiting for an ex-Rider to show up and Henshin

"Training."
The actor for Tsuska is singing the ending called "Break the Legacy"

I still think they should use actual Japanese bands to do the songs instead of the actors.

The actor for Tsuska is singing the ending called "Break the Legacy"

I still think they should use actual Japanese bands to do the songs instead of the actors.

It's been going on like that since V3. This way they don't have to spend a lot of money to hire a popular band.

Of which, I'm sure they had to have paid Gackt a lot of money to have him sing the opening title. What other reason would they shorten the series down to 30 episodes? :laugh:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
In this particular case, the guy who plays Tsukasa at least has musical experience. It's when they throw in some guy and hope he can carry a tune that it bugs me.

So do we know if Kento Handa is returning as Faiz? The guy hasn't really been doing much in recent times so I don't think it would be too hard or expensive to attach him.

Lurker
So do we know if Kento Handa is returning as Faiz? The guy hasn't really been doing much in recent times so I don't think it would be too hard or expensive to attach him.

Last time I saw him he was in an episode of Go onger. He was in the Go onger movie as well. He looks so frigg'n scrawny dude I swear! Kinda makes it hard to believe that that dude is actually faiz! :(