armmonstersqy5.jpg

This room looks completely different in Castle Doran.
That looks like Sasword's Place

Yes, I can draw
No what I mean is that in Rising Titan Form, he has a purple colored sword with lighting edged. But in Ultimate Form, which he never showed this yet, but he could do the same thing Rising Titan could, with sharp lighting edges, but it's black colored...

Those Ultimate Versions of Titan, Dragon, and Pegasus Forms weapons came with the Souchaku Henshin ULtimate Kuuga toy. It was (as far as I know) never confirmed to be official.

Besides, Ultimate Kuuga doesn't need weapons.

It's like giving Chuck Norris a weapon: unecessary and dangerous.

The Otaku King
Not counting Kuuga's arsenal because he already demonstrated that...and Dogga Hammer turned into Titan Sword anyway. :laugh:

You know it's messed up when the Jesus Allegory Rider steals your weapon and uses it against you...oh wait...IXA stole Kiva's Garulu Saber...lol...not a good day for Kiva if his weapons keep getting stolen.

I believe Kiva is the first rider to have weapons stolen and used against himself. He needs to keep them on another chain or something

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
I believe Kiva is the first rider to have weapons stolen and used against himself. He needs to keep them on another chain or something

Well, Hibiki's Armed Saber gets stolen at one point, but I don't think it was ever used against him.

レイモン (雷蒙)
Nope, remember one episode kagami went to visit the butler (forgot his name) and Tsurugi randomly poped up from the stairwell and dragged Kagami upstairs, thats the same stairs.

The butler is Jiiya, I think.
Could that possibly mean Castle Doran adapt Tsurugi's home¿