Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude, If you need help with the suit, I'd be proud to help. I would kill to help a Kamen Rider with his suit. lol:castlerock:

I think my biggest issue is that my torso is smaller than the suit is designed for. For now I was doing my best to stuff the excess under the chest armor, but you can kind of see it coming out. I need to figure out a good way of keeping that under control, lol.

I don't know where everyone is from, but I will be wearing this at Tekkoshocon in Pittsburgh, and probably if I go to Otakon again as well, though by then I might have my Sentai costume.

n224900339_119900_448.jpg

I need to get this costume fitted right, but here is a quick picture I did after throwing the costume on. I didn't make it though. I got it off herocosplay.com. Anyway, I will take more pictures soon and actually fix things like how the body suit is all bunched up on my side and the belt is hanging in mid Rider Kick mode. I'm not sure if anyone even noticed those things without me saying, but they are bothering me, lol. I also need to not get pizza boxes in the picture.

you'll see my kuuga in november lol:castlerock:

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
That bottom picture is awesome! Just the drama of the shot. If it were in the show it looks like it's an opening to use their Final Moves.

HOLY....Hibiki-san that fanfic character is amazing! can i asked what you used for the armor and what fabric did you use....(talking about the black underneath the armor)

cause i need to make some armor before august for a cosplay haha

The Otaku King
Our own fanfic character Chief Enforcer fighting along side Kamen Rider Kiva!

DSC_3421e.jpg

IMG_2041.jpg

OMG!!!! :O_O:

That original is badass. An original armored hero on the HJU. It looks awesome.

I want to know what u used for material too. I want to make one myself

Status
Not open for further replies.