You're killing me. :laugh:

There is no shizuka in this world and wataru doesn't even live in that house.

Decade 4 comments:

- Has anyone else noticed the naming style of each episode? 1-3 had a Kuuga-style where the eps had a one or two word title. This episode follows Kiva's naming style of symphonies.

- I like the situation of Kiva's World. Prince Wataru the half breed holds the peace between humans and Fangires (and maybe even the other Demon Races), preventing warfare between them yet remaining alone in the world. This is probably how Kiva should have ended. It would have matched the bittersweet tone of the 30s and 40s better than the happily-ever-after ending we got.

It also brings up an interesting point: do the Fangires co-exist with humanity out of desire for peace and understanding.... or fear of Kiva's wrath? I'm inclined to lean toward the latter.

- Why the heck did they get Kivat's VA back but not the Arms Monsters' cast members??

- This kid Wataru actually does look like a fatter version of the kid Wataru in Kiva. XD This could even be a further implication that Wataru was Kiva for a long time.

- Why is Rook an enemy but Bishop is part of Wataru's court? Or am I completely wrong?

- Kuuga forms vs. Kiva forms! It's good to see the latter again after so long, but I hate how he can just revert from each form back to default Sealed just like that. That doesn't make any sense.

- Why another Insect?? We need more Lizard Class Fangires!

- I wonder if Kivaara is a baby Kivat, hence the small size.

KAIXA!!!!!!!!!!!!!:buttrock: i can just see and feel Masato grin behin under his helmet while fighting.

Must that bitchass be back...where's Yuji when you need him:shakefist

Kiva VS Decade: NOW THATS WHAT TOKU-BATTLE ARE MADE OF!!!!!!:O_O:

You know Tsukasa is gonna do that several more times when fighting Agito and Den-O...:sly:

Decade pwnin Rook...

He sent him to Heaven...rather quickly.:sly:

DECADE IS GOD..................of the kamen riders:castlerock:

bowdown....to his pinkiness LOL:p

Still...I'll laugh if Liner Form beats him...just to see Keith's reaction.:sweat:

Decade 4 comments:

- I like the situation of Kiva's World. Prince Wataru the half breed holds the peace between humans and Fangires (and maybe even the other Demon Races), preventing warfare between them yet remaining alone in the world. This is probably how Kiva should have ended. It would have matched the bittersweet tone of the 30s and 40s better than the happily-ever-after ending we got.

thats how i wish Kiva was.......buuuut not he had to go and make some friends:shakefist

and if Decade loses to Liner Form Den-O,Keith,seanrider and I will throw a AGK(angry german kid) temdrum!!!! lol

Last edited:
Why the heck did they get Kivat's VA back but not the Arms Monsters' cast members???

Good question...I'm mean they got many of the Rider characters back...not to mention Kiva isn't that old of a series.

Why is Rook an enemy but Bishop is part of Wataru's court? Or am I completely wrong?

Rook and Bishop were hunting a rogue fangire that broke the King's Law and were dealing punishment. In otherwords...Rook and Bishop...are technically...good guys?:sly:

Speaking of which...why didn't they get the original actors for Rook and Bishop considering IXA is non-existent in this world. Speaking of good...Ryo Itoya...a kind Fangire...

THAT'S IT...I HAVE A HEADACHE NOW...WATCH...THE FAIZ WORLD TOUR WILL END UP DOING AN ANTI-PARADISE LOST.:sly:

...and if Decade loses to Liner Form Den-O,Keith,seanrider and I will throw a AGK temdrum!!!! lol

...and I will be there to ROTFLMFAO.

PS: Then again...I'm still having issues of Riotroopers being "Kamen Riders" as well as people calling The Alternatives and Victory being called "Kamen Riders." The day those Rider-like Warriors truly called "Kamen Riders" is the day Matt Mullins declares them riders...AND YES YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO REPEAT THAT "YOU'RE A KAMEN RIDER NOW" SCENE.

Last edited:
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Kivaara, I see.

I told you that last week.

The entire Kiva vs. Decade fight was just one big fangasm. I am very suprised (and dissapointed) that not a lot of you realized the Kuuga-Kiva connections with forms (blue=speedy, green=range, purple=strong).

To me it was obvious the first time I saw Kiva's forms a year ago. But I wasn't a member of HJU at the time, so I guess I never felt the need to point it out again.

So this young Wataru's World is different from the adult Wataru's World¿

YES.

Matrix of Leadership
Did anyone see Kivara bite that Trenchcoat guy. Or was she kissing him, I couldn't tell because she said Kamu!. I know that makes no sense, but I am just confused with Kivara Period.

Anyways, I am starting to think that the younger Wataru is better than the older one, at fighting at least. :laugh:

レイモン (雷蒙)
I thought Kivaara's bite sounds like kissing too.

This younger Wataru looks like he gain control of the 3 Arm Monster forms instead of them taking over him like the adult Wataru. At least this world, he didn't rely on Tatsulot. If he does, Decade might even use Ultimate form against him.