AAAAHHHHH:sparta!::megarock:>:D
There really is gonna be another Den-O movie!!!!
God Bless America:bawling::patriotic:

More New Den-O and his Rider Kick I never got to see...

Lurker
The climax NEVER ends as long as there is money to be made... I like how Wing Form has been incorporated into Climax Form, the back is a very good place for wings.

Some kind of Beast mode
Yes I'm glad New Den-O will be in it, I want to see more of him.

CLIMAX WING FORM!!! :buttrock: It only existed in my imagination but now it's real!!!
Has FINAL COUNTDOWN been released on DVD yet? I want to see it!

Yes, I can draw
I don't see why anyone is really suprised by this... I like Den-O and since the movies are rather entertaining, who gives a ****? Just take it as it is. The "Den-O Haters," as they seem to be referred as, have every right to dislike it, sure, its only an excuse to make money, but when was the last time Toei and Bandai did anything in the Kamen Rider Series without a financial purpose? I have to admit that not everything in the series is that great, like Kai, so I understand why people don't like it. The antics do seem a bit far-fetched at times. One thing people need to keep in mind here is that a Kamen Rider is getting a FOURTH MOVIE. That at least needs to get some props here.

EDIT: And I hope they have room to fit Rina Akiyama and her incredible ass in this movie as well lol.

There goes more money on another exclusive....
But I love what they did with climax form!

CHUPA SHOTARO!
I don't see why anyone is really suprised by this... I like Den-O and since the movies are rather entertaining, who gives a ****? Just take it as it is. The "Den-O Haters," as they seem to be referred as, have every right to dislike it, sure, its only an excuse to make money, but when was the last time Toei and Bandai did anything in the Kamen Rider Series without a financial purpose? I have to admit that not everything in the series is that great, like Kai, so I understand why people don't like it. The antics do seem a bit far-fetched at times. One thing people need to keep in mind here is that a Kamen Rider is getting a FOURTH MOVIE. That at least needs to get some props here.

EDIT: And I hope they have room to fit Rina Akiyama and her incredible ass in this movie as well lol.

That I can agree with. Den-O has been generating a LOT of profit for Toei and Bandai. Why should they stop? The people who may not like it and down right hate it may vent their opinions on it, but it won't stop the companies from producing it. Great job Den-O you've made a mark in the Kamen Rider franchise. :thumbs:

And if they get Rina Akiyama back, does that mean her boyfriend has to come back? Damn you Sato, lucky bastard...

Some kind of Beast mode
There goes more money on another exclusive....
But I love what they did with climax form!

They just freakin added wings. :redface2::loltongue:

I myself love wing form, and am glad their making it more involved with the Rider, but i hope they don't think that it's some epic change. Because there taking a butt load of pictures like they've never seen it before. lol

Just wings people of Japan...just wings.