Ziggy looks like he might be the comic relief character.

He is destined to be a fan favorite.

Though the Blue Ranger with the scottish accent is great too.

And Dillion looks to be based on Wolverine. Robotic armor in him and no memory of the operation.

I liked the prison fight!

Lurker
Oh wow, the trailer was amazing! RPM is looking pretty good right now, can't wait to see it next month! :D

Btw, this looks like a leaked test/demo trailer, which could be a reason for the MGS music since it might not be a finished trailer.

everybody on HJU is screamin:OMFGWTFBBQ!!!!!!:castlerock: WOW ITS BETTER THEN I THOUGHT !!!!!!!

I SAY ITS COOL ,AND WE GOTS OURSELVES a NEW black Red ranger

sweet

Not to mention James Gatelyn in the cast too.

I have a feeling he's Scott's father.

HOLYSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIITTTTHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OMGOMGomgomg...hold on.... I'm having a joygasm.....ohhhh WOW!

Few things!

1) The OP Theme: They're not using one from the demo, but it sounds amazingly cool!

2) Trailer Editing: 4 Thumbs Up (with my feets)! I like those movie-style promo, rather than just a 1sec clip, then 1sec clip, and so on.

3) I Can believe such a kidzy-widzy super sentai, turns into like the anti-doomsday. I mean, everytime I heard about the duty of the power rangers that they are saving the world; but at the entire series they just look like saving their own territory (New Zealand/USA???)... this trailer has created a real vision of saving the WORLD where all the people on earth are running to the base camp, while earth is completely under invasion.

....joygasm once again.

I laughed when they played the Metal gear Solid 2 theme :laugh::laugh:

It was MGS3's theme used for the entire trailer, even the techno parts that was the same song....suddenly "Get in Gear" makes even more sense.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNVCD1dsnJI[/ame]

This reminds me of when I started hearing Korn and Slipknot music in my Dino Thunder and SPD.

Alright! Alright! I just have seen the NEW TRAILER, Now THAT is one big YES! Now I so hope that they won't end up like what happened in the previous adaptation. Figures, now this is looking a lot better than what they usually do.

Lurker
-I've never been so excited about a PR season since before SPD started.

-Looks like the theme isn't gonna be one of those four demos. Good. They all sucked anyway.

-What was the orginal EP's name? Eddie something? I want him back. I want him back NOW!

-I've never been so excited about a PR season since before SPD started.

-Looks like the theme isn't gonna be one of those four demos. Good. They all sucked anyway.

-What was the orginal EP's name? Eddie something? I want him back. I want him back NOW!

And speaking of which, finally they grew a little bit mature, but let us hope that they do not blow this promising trailer up.