/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Yeah i just heard from a friend that blink182 got back together recently. Say goodbye to +44 and Angels and Airwaves. the boys are back in town.

www.blink182.com

Lurker
Wow didn't know there were any Blink fans here in this board. Heard about this news earlier this morning, AND I"M TOTALLY PSYCHED ABOUT THIS! I'm kinda wondering about AVA though, and about Mark's solo album. What about those I wonder!

+44 was already put to bed, but mark hasn't confirmed it. mark's currently working on his solo album. and the past couple weeks or so, Tom just said that they were working on there 3rd AVA album. So yah, I'm totally confused...

BEST IN THE WORLD!!!
hooray for sell out punk bands getting back together?

Seriously, I could care less.

Lurker
I knew there weren't any fans here :laugh:

oh well it's cool:thumbs:

Is not impressed right now...
I love how when they announced they were back together at the Grammy's, no one cheered.

Lurker
yah because of differences. Things weren't the same between Mark & Tom ever since Boxcar Racer was formed. Some major stuff went down between the 2, and we're talking about past couple years of bullshit. Basically, the band gave Tom an ultimatum between him and his family, it wasn't getting healthy at all. They were in constant argument. So he chose to ditch that band. Afraid of another argument, Tom let his manager do the talking, saying tom isn't in the band anymore, blah blah blah