In Justice, We Trust!
So would you guys say that the 107(CDN) there asking for this is justifiable?

But you have to admit that the belt is still maybe the best there is. It's only been two episodes people lets just wait and see what happens.

Lurker
Have we actually seen all the sounds it can make? I haven't watched too many of the videos. There are still A LOT of cards planned for release, the Final Ride for Kuuga and Ryuki are in Ganbaride wave 2 as well as being with the Final Form Ride figures.

I was thinking, I hope they planned out what attacks of the past Riders Decade can use, or otherwise, it'd be kind of impossible to have every sound effect. I mean like, if there are 3-4 attacks per Rider, plus the Final Rides and the Form Rides, I can see that. If he can do like, all of Hibiki's variant moves though... I hope to hell they told Bandai in advance to put that all in.

Things aren't looking good though. So far the RideBooker review came out, and a card that is known to say "Attack Ride - Decade Slash" just says "attack ride - Decade" Also, there is a video on FCTI that has a guy that made 125 different variables of cards, and all he got was "attack ride - (Insert rider name and nothing else)" I just don't have a good feeling on this one. Hope I'm wrong though, I really do.

shinkenchange!starninger!
I'd like to see this video, link?

here ya go:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9NA-Y0r1CE[/ame]

to everyone who bought the decade belt, you might as well just get the booker because you'll get more playability with decade on the show.

Raxbait: Hip
thx for the link.

so wait, hey he just put the card in differently.
it could still be slash

Lurker
how do u know?
just curious.....

Yeah, its the same no matter which side you put it in. Only way it won't read is if its upside down. How we know is through more video reviews, the people show us that it can be done either way, but not upside down