is Mayor of Farmville
Since matrix-kun failed to post a bio for Ryuki within the three-day limit, I'm reopening the spot for whoever wants it.

Matrix of Leadership
Name: Shinji Kazuki
Rider Designation: Ryuki
Apperance:
GohanHappy3.jpg

Personality: A very happy person who always smile and rarely gets mad at anyone.
Bio: Shinji is a well known Martial Arts teacher. He has 5 studios, and is the highest rank in the Martial Arts known as Tae Kwon Do. Shinji loved his job, but little by little, his schools were loosing students. They were disappearing. Finally, Shinji decided just to make the 5 studios into one. It saved him more money and made his school look bigger.

So the one day when Shinji was walking home from class, he decided to take the long way home. He felt that he was gaining some wait so he figured a little walk wouldn't hurt him. So when he was walking by a clothing store, he saw something in the mirror. He looked back and the figure took Shinji into the mirror.

Suddenly, Shinji was face to face with this monster. When all of a sudden, this red figure jumps out of nowhere as a red dragon attacks the monster and destroys him. But then, another monster came behind him and killed him instantly. But the monster did not destory the figures belt.

Lying on the ground incinerating, he gave a black deck like thing to Shinji. The mans last words were, "henshin......". Not knowing what to do, Shinji tried to get back out of the mirrors and ran at the mirror only to be fallen to the ground. But, the deck's reflection created a belt on Shinji's waist.

Not knowing what was happening, the monster started running towards Shinji. Immediately, Shinji placed the deck into the belt becoming the red figure he saw earlier. He felt stronger than ever and started attacking the beasts. He looked at the deck again to see if there was anything that could help him defeat this monster. He saw a little slot open and pulled out the card that said "FINAL VENT". He looked at this arm and pushed down on the visor, and saw a place for where a card could go. Placing the card in the slot, he pushed the visor back up, "FINAL VENT" The red dragon appeared again and surronded Shinji. Then, he jumped high into the air and came roaring down at the beast, destorying it.

FInally, Shinji came back out of the mirror world. He realized that these creatures were the reason for the dissaperances. Shinji swore with this power, he would defeat these monster. "THe Mirror Monsters."

Allies: None (Could I say Knight was my allie or no?)

is Mayor of Farmville
*Stamps [APPROVED] on matrix's bio*

And why not? Just make up a shortie for Knight. ^_^

Matrix of Leadership
Okay I will later, I am at school right now. I will in a short time. Thanks for accepting me Gatack.

Lurker
I was wondering Gatack if I could make a Ally for the kabuto world or Ryuki world?

is Mayor of Farmville
*Choir echoes a resounding "YES" at Demetri's question*

So long as they are limited to their respective worlds...Why not?

Sweet Sweets
Just an ally for the Blade world...

Name: Madoka Yoshitomi
Rider Designation: Kamen Rider Glaive
Appearance:
76895647bef91d451c539c0df126a59b.jpg
Personality: Silent most of the time, Madoka doesn't talk unless she feels she has to, preferring to let her actions speak for her. She doesn't have many friends because of this, and people think that her constant silence is unsettling.
History: Madoka was the second child to her parents, the first being her elder sister Akane. Madoka was always a quiet child, preferring the solitude of books to talking with others. When she was social with others, she still didn't say much, preferring to keep to herself so she would not be a bother. She kept this up into high school, and, despite her quiet nature, joined the student council, as she had dreams of getting some job in the government.

When she was 15, she was spending time with her sister when a car bounded toward them, it's driver too busy talking on a cell phone to watch where he was going. Akane pushed her younger sister out of the way and was struck. Although she didn't die, the accident placed her in a coma, leaving Madoka to become more introverted than usual.

Thinking that she had to do something to help pay for her sister's medical expenses, she started applying for jobs and was able to get one...with BOARD. Doing part time menial work, a record keeping mishap accidentally shifted her into their Rider division, and she was eventually chosen to test out their latest rider system, Glaive. This wasn't what she bargained for at first, but she wasn't going to back down, thinking that her sister would have soldiered on as well.

Even though she knows of Blade, she hasn't really gotten to know Yori and vice versa. Due to their personalities, they both would rather work alone, but will team up if they come across a threat that is larger than them. One last thing about her is that she can sometimes guess what people are thinking about her. It's not exactly ESP, just really good intuition on her part.

Last edited:
is Mayor of Farmville
Agito World-only NPC, folks....

Name: Eriko Mikagami

Rider Designation: Kamen Rider G3

Appearance:
Cecile-ep6R2.jpg

Personality: An officer working for the Tokyo Police Department, Eriko is dedicated to her work in investigations, especially in what are known as "impossible crimes" -- those perpetrated by the Unknowns. Despite that, she is still an approachable individual, and will listen to one's problems over beef bowl, her favorite dish.

Bio: An attractive young woman that graduated with honors from the police academy, Eriko started out, much like many of the experienced officers above her, in patrol duty. Though it is a menial task in regards to the police force, Eriko did it with fervor, thus building a good record of arresting troublemaking teenagers, and general maintenance of the peace and order in the city. She also made sure to promote the image of the police by making friends with people in the city, letting them know that the police are on their side.

One day, however, while doing a routine patrol in an entirely new section of the city that was assigned to her -- the docks -- she witnessed a bunch of bodies floating about near a capsized sailing vessel. Deciding it was serious enough, Eriko immediately called for backup as she parked her patrol car nearby. Without wasting any more time, Eriko immediately jumped into the water to save the victims of the capsized vessel, in hopes that all of them are still alive.

Though a few of the victims died on arrival at the hospital, Eriko was recognized for her work in rescuing the victims -- Mai and her friends -- and was awarded, not only with an honorary medal, but also a transfer to a new department in the police -- a department that dealt with the investigation of impossible crimes, or those perpetrated by the Unknowns. Because of her impeccable fighting skill, the police chief and police commissioner bestowed upon her the duty of donning the newly developed G3 Armor, a weapon against Unknown attacks.

Lurker
Gatack I apologize for not posting anymore then one, but I think with a ally it will be easier for me to post. Also I will be posting more often.

Name: Lian Matsumodo
Rider Designation: Kamen rider Sasword
Appearance:
snapshot20080123201730.jpg

Personality: Lian is very kind though at sometimes he is stubborn and arrogant. Lian always loves fighting and always cares about protecting people.
Bio: Lian is Kengo's only true friend. Lian grew up next door to Kengo, and felt bad for him after what he had saw done to his dad. Lian always played with Kengo after wards, and eventually became a true friend instead of one out of pity. Though the only reason he really hung out with Kengo was, because of his abusive parents, and his drug dealing brother. Lian never wanted to grow up to become some person who was always wasted, and that pushed him to become a success. Lian would communicate with Kengo with note cards just to be fair, and was harassed for doing it in the future. High school wasn't that bad for Lian, because he did hang out with people and had a small social life. Though he always invited Kengo to hang out he was never interested. After graduation Lian found out Kengo went to the same high school, and they became roommates. A few weeks after Kengo had received Kabuto Zector he received the Sasword Zector, and began fighting along side Kengo as his only true ally. Unlike Kengo who has no idea why he was sent the Zector Lian believes that it was destiny for the two of them to fight for justice.