Don't let the avatar and banner fool you..I just thought they were cool. I haven't no attachments to them what so ever...

:O_O: It really doesn't bother me. I really want shinkenger to kick ass also. I'm also looking forward to the "handoff" from go-on red to shinken red today.

Some kind of Beast mode
:O_O: It really doesn't bother me. I really want shinkenger to kick ass also. I'm also looking forward to the "handoff" from go-on red to shinken red today.

:p

Oh yeah! same here. I was thinking about how the hand off would be all week, and today i forgot about it. heh

I see go-on red doing his "race run" to ShinkenRed giving a hand shake of course.

There is a difference between a prank like that and something like the Ozu sisters doing a cheerleading stunt in the middle of a battle. If people can't realize that, there is frankly not much hope for them.

Now if you meant White, you'd still be wrong. Kaori wasn't spoiled. She just tended to be an airhead at times with simplistic solutions to problems, especially in the beginning. If anyone started off spoiled, it was Ako demanding monetary comepnsation for her superhero work.

Kaori had her moments, like when she stubbornly refused to pilot her jet. It was only temporary, but it was there. That's what made Jetman a better show, they actually carried the important changes over

And I understand the different between funny and cartoony, but I was trying to offer an example to counter how people are inherently rejecting Shinkengreen for being possible comic relief.

Would like to change his avatar
Well, every sentai team has either that naive youngster or the goofball. In the better shows, those characters were still able to show different shades. So, even if Shinken Green's a jokester, he could still have his moments.

And I understand the different between funny and cartoony, but I was trying to offer an example to counter how people are inherently rejecting Shinkengreen for being possible comic relief.

Seriously? Whoever is saying this is getting way ahead of themselves. The show hasn't even aired 1 episode yet.

Eye See You
There is a difference between a prank like that and something like the Ozu sisters doing a cheerleading stunt in the middle of a battle. If people can't realize that, there is frankly not much hope for them.

There is no pink in Jetman.

Now if you meant White, you'd still be wrong. Kaori wasn't spoiled. She just tended to be an airhead at times with simplistic solutions to problems, especially in the beginning. If anyone started off spoiled, it was Ako demanding monetary comepnsation for her superhero work.

Backed 100%.

Most of the time, Kabuto had a serious tone.

True dat.

Well, every sentai team has either that naive youngster or the goofball. In the better shows, those characters were still able to show different shades. So, even if Shinken Green's a jokester, he could still have his moments.

He could but he could also be a complete ass ****.

Wow.. Aiba Hiroki/Shinkenblue is in some BL yaoi movie including this one ---

Sukitomo (trailer)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XGnaV30Z9P4

And Takumi-kun series movie with Kato (Nagosan from kiva I miss him...:anime:)

*totally avoids watching the vid* :loltongue:

Okay, just wanted to make this point. Jetman, considered the BEST Super Sentai series, like ever, includes moments of childish sillyness, including moments where the girl cheat at their training, by attaching their tires to yellow, or pink acting like a spoilt brat. So if these characters act a little bit funny, keep your panties on.

Jetman is excellent but Changeman is still #1. :loltongue:

It's ok for the characters to have a funny moment or two during the series run, just not the entire fucking show like Go-Onger. Oh wait I said FUNNY moment not idiotic my bad.

Being funny and being idiot is 2 different things. Compare Den-O's comedy to Go-Onger's "comedy". That's the difference.

Because he looks like he's getting layed.

You give him too much credit already lol.

Shinken Green better not be a goofy dude.

It's inevitable and if not him then it'll be one of the other Shinkenger.

Dairanger's Rintarou Nishi (Shadam) is voicing the main villain...

Fucking sick. :castlerock: