Raxbait: Hip
yea, tried thinking who's drama's ive seen the most and who I like the most all I got was:

Aragaki Yui.

~yar~

Juri Ueno and Mirai Shidawhen she gets a decent role going for herself.

Yah Mirai Shida is good. Loved her in Watashitachi no Kyokasho. Shes quite cute too for her age! She's the only reason why I was able to watch Seigi no Mikata half way through, the other half I just couldn't stand that bitchy sister anymore. I just felt like I wanted to break someones neck. :laugh:

I use to favor Erika Sawajiri as well but I heard that she's a total *****, big turn off right there...

Ah yes Shida Mirai, she has been praised internationally for her upcoming movie(or is it already out?)"Nobody to watch over me"

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_70434.htm

i think there is also tv drama special version going to be aired in spring?

Changed my list
Horikita Maki
Toda Erika
Yu Aoi
Mirai Shida

About erika sawajiri not a long time ago i read that she got married?

ahhhhh I left out Mika Hijii. XD

So I'd put her as number 4 making it:

1. Erika Toda
2. Masami Nagasawa
3. Aragaki Yui
4. Mika Hijii
5. Keiko Kitagawa
6. Ayaka Komatsu

Lurker
About erika sawajiri not a long time ago i read that she got married?

Yah it seems she got married to Tsuyoshi Takashiro on January 19th, 2009 at the Meiji Shrine. Wish the newlyweds a happy life together...

...oh and best of luck to that dude when he get's on Erika-sama's bad side :laugh:

Last edited:
Yah it seems she got married to Tsuyoshi Takashiro on January 19th, 2009 at the Meiji Shrine. Wish the newlyweds a happy life together...

...oh and best of luck to that dude when he get's on Erika-sama's bad side :laugh:

I dont think he got a problem with that, the thing is that, she probably acted like a ***** because she couldnt stand the press/stress anymore...

or she is a real *****...

eh!! erika-chan recently just got married?! and who might this tsuyo-whatever be?

Lurker
I dont think he got a problem with that, the thing is that, she probably acted like a ***** because she couldnt stand the press/stress anymore...

or she is a real *****...
not really sure if she is a real ***** but she made herself a reputation outtah that attitude of hers that's for sure. They refer to as "The queen" "Erika-sama" because of that bitchy attitude :laugh:

...though yah, this is the press and stuff, so it is quite understandable.

eh!! erika-chan recently just got married?! and who might this tsuyo-whatever be?
Yupz! I heard she got tons of offers for movies and drama roles, but she turned em down. Apparently, she had wedding bells on her mind. Oh and about this Takashiro Tsuyoshi dude. All I know is that this dude is apparently a legend in the media industry. He was even able to make Erika-sama look like an innocent and shy looking bride :laugh:

You can read more about it here and here if you want :anime:

Last edited:
Yupz! I heard she got tons of offers for movies and drama roles, but she turned em down. Apparently, she had wedding bells on her mind. Oh and about this Takashiro Tsuyoshi dude. All I know is that this dude is apparently a legend in the media industry. He was even able to make Erika-sama look like an innocent and shy looking bride :laugh:

You can read more about it here and here if you want :anime:

GREAT!
[HIDE]
CNAnime%202008%20Kyonko%20Facepalm.jpg
[/HIDE]