Kamen Rider Dragon Knight - "Kamen Rider Torque" Talk Up!

new episode in a 1 hour and 15 minutes!!!!!

I got in touch with the exuctive producer Micheal Wang and asked him if he saw any new Kamen Rider series this is what he said.

Hey Sean, yes I have watched episodes of Faiz and Blade as well as Kabuto. I do enjoy and appreciate the newer era stuff because they are finding exciting ways to keep the franchise fresh. To insure another season, we need to make sure this one does well in the states.

Thanks for spreading the word. We need to get a word of mouth out there and let the kids know about KRDK!

Pretty cool episode. I think Mulins is slowly learning how to act. Slowly. Fight scenes were awesome, especially at the beginning.

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
The episode hasn't even started and people are already voting?

It's 10:28 in my area BTW.

The episode hasn't even started and people are already voting?

It's 10:28 in my area BTW.

I do not care anymore. Though I haven't seen it yet but I'll wait till morning strikes tonight. I'm casting my vote and it's the 1st option from the top,

Poll option chosen: 5!

DON'T PUSH THAT BUTTON!
I do not care anymore. Though I haven't seen it yet but I'll wait till morning strikes tonight. I'm casting my vote and it's the 1st option from the top,

Poll option chosen: 5!

Even though it's guaranteed to be awesome, I always play fair and vote AFTER the episode airs.

Even though it's guaranteed to be awesome, I always play fair and vote AFTER the episode airs.

Yeah, but I cannot help it. IT's UNDENIABLY AWESOME AND ROCKS right???
Uhhh.... My timeline is in the Beijing, Hongkong and Manila so that is why I say TONIGHT instead of Today.

Whomp, whomp!
Yeah, I freaked out when I saw people voting already, I thought maybe the air time changed and I missed it. I got an hour and thirty minutes left.

Yeah, I freaked out when I saw people voting already, I thought maybe the air time changed and I missed it. I got an hour and thirty minutes left.

Nah! You ain't delayed yet. But just voting in for the action has gone too exhilirating as the 5th from the 1st episode progresses. I mean, look at what EP 5 gave us. A double bike henshin, a high speed high risk flying manuever, the double bike flipping that made them owning a helpless minion, the fast paced fight scenes by Wing Knight and Dragon Knight in a double Rider gang breaker and the most of all, the SECOND DOUBLE FINAL VENT ATTACKS made by the AWESOME FEARSOME TWOSOME. Boy! If things like that gets succeeded by the further episodes as it progresses and as what it was speculatedly deemed AWESOME, then I say

:castlerock: "FOR THE WIN!!!!!" :castlerock: