What kind of a poll is this? FOOD OF COURSE! That is one of the DAILY NEEDS while sex is just a drive that is not as necessary as food does.
How pathetic a person is if he or she doesn't eat food, he'll/she'll starve to death long before he or she hits 7 days after he or she is born.

Eye See You
Sex is great, especially with a big beautiful woman with amazing breasts.

But it will never compare to food. I'd **** a big mac if it were socially acceptable.

Im not straight but my boyfriend is
But food is one of the 7 NECCESITIES OF LIFE and you cannot survive without it and it's comrades

namely:

FOOD
WATER
AIR
SHELTER
CLOTHING
LOVE
GOD ALMIGHTY

I'm sorry, Chronotia, but the necessities of life are food, water, clothing and shelter. Those are the things that a person NEEDS to live.

And please speak for yourself when you say that a necessity is 'god', because many people don't believe in the Christian God.

I'm sorry, Chronotia, but the necessities of life are food, water, clothing and shelter. Those are the things that a person NEEDS to live.

And please speak for yourself when you say that a necessity is 'god', because many people don't believe in the Christian God.

I mean physically

FOOD
SHELTER
AIR
WATER
CLOTHINGS

Eye See You

:thumbs:

boogie woogie feng shui
Kamen Grappler has a point; if this is a pure treat choice that I'm being offered and don't have to choose one to subsist on forever, I'd probably pick sex (most of the time). Especially teh buttsecks with teh Keira Knightley. Yummmmm...

I'd say food. Although there are a couple of women who could make me think twice about it.:hmm: