Status
Not open for further replies.
IT SNOWED HERE! Like crazy Roads bad & everything. I drove like 1 fifth of a mile down the road to McDonalds, & got stuck pulling out of there where they pushed it over & then slid on the way back to the call center. XD i left 30 minutes later at 7:20 & came home. Not gonna wait until 10:00pm when things are worse to try to drive.

@Algo: I say go for it if ya want, it's only $12 + shipping. XD Compared to the usual $50.

And I have to back JonJon up on that claim that Miaka is the pedo down the street that tries to entice us into her house with ice cream. I mean, we fall for it every time but we do run out of the house naked and screaming. This happens consistently and I have to say I do enjoy the ice cream.

LOL!!

Yep..that sounds about right.

What kind of ice cream? I bet there was no chocolate in there. :p

We aren't in to that. So of course not. :O

Ryou...your avatar looks like Tsukasa throwing up gang signs, haha.

...I still need to start Decade. :/

Actually back this time
IT SNOWED HERE! Like crazy Roads bad & everything. I drove like 1 fifth of a mile down the road to McDonalds, & got stuck pulling out of there where they pushed it over & then slid on the way back to the call center. XD i left 30 minutes later at 7:20 & came home. Not gonna wait until 10:00pm when things are worse to try to drive.

@Algo: I say go for it if ya want, it's only $12 + shipping. XD Compared to the usual $50.

Ah, it was bad here, too. I had to drive in 3rd gear about half the way home... then down in 2nd the rest of the time. It normally takes me 15 minutes to get home from college (the long way) but tonight it took me about 45 minutes :eek:

Ah yeah, I thought about it... but I don't need it. It'd just be something else to collect dust. XD

Kagayaki Power
at least he's not a wimp XD

although wimpy boys makes me want to take them home and protect them XD ... maybe that's what they were going for to win over housewives hearts? >_<

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
at least he's not a wimp XD

although wimpy boys makes me want to take them home and protect them XD ... maybe that's what they were going for to win over housewives hearts? >_<

You mean you want to take them home and make them your bitches, dont you?

Status
Not open for further replies.