"Newsuke"...still the whiny cop from Climax Deka...NOW WITH ARCLE AND TRYCHASER...:O_O:

Newsuke is more of an asshat than he was in climax deka.

Still, it's great to see Kuuga in action again. Who would have ever imagined punch and kick hopper fighting against kuuga and another rider actually happening in any show? :laugh:

naah i dont think it will be Decade vs Den_O Liner Form.Theyll stick with Momo and maybe JUST maybe change with the Taros and do Climax Form

A simple passerby...
@seanrider: Cool the hell down would ya? (No offense, I'm just being honest, and this has been bugging me ever since...) You're new. Now, it's not that "You're new, y0uo can't act high" **** ok? I just mean, cool it down. You're acting as if you're a VERY experienced person debating with others, when you're not.

Most people hate Den-O because other people points out the bad things about it. But the people who points that out, doesn't hate it, they've just had enough of it.p

Also, men taking bath together is normal. It's not Japanese culture alone. I take it you come from a world where guys don't take bath together? Now it's VERY normal. I've took baths with my cousin brother when I was young. That's normal. It's not GAY. Please, no stereotypes.

Also, I don't think you know what Kamen Rider really is about. I suggest you go watch everything first, then talk, cause all I see is saying things like Kiva or Den-O isn't Kamen Rider, and saying Kabuto is. You clearly haven't seen anything I take it, but the Heisei shows. When you watch, it's not whether there is comedy or not. It's whether the Rider is doing his job, saving lives, and protecting the world from Terrorist Group/Monsters/Aliens/Evil Gods.

naah i dont think it will be Decade vs Den_O Liner Form.Theyll stick with Momo and maybe JUST maybe change with the Taros and do Climax Form

With the worlds the way they are, I'm expecting a different Ryoutarou. There was that rumour that den-o would have a new form and that seems very possible given the situation. A different imagin may have possessed him in place of ura, kin or ryuu. Or even sieg could be one of the main ones.

"Training."
I just relised that alot of people have Blade related stuff as their sig or avvy :laugh:

@seanrider: Cool the hell down would ya? (No offense, I'm just being honest, and this has been bugging me ever since...) You're new. Now, it's not that "You're new, y0uo can't act high" **** ok? I just mean, cool it down. You're acting as if you're a VERY experienced person debating with others, when you're not.

Most people hate Den-O because other people points out the bad things about it. But the people who points that out, doesn't hate it, they've just had enough of it.p

Also, men taking bath together is normal. It's not Japanese culture alone. I take it you come from a world where guys don't take bath together? Now it's VERY normal. I've took baths with my cousin brother when I was young. That's normal. It's not GAY. Please, no stereotypes.

Also, I don't think you know what Kamen Rider really is about. I suggest you go watch everything first, then talk, cause all I see is saying things like Kiva or Den-O isn't Kamen Rider, and saying Kabuto is. You clearly haven't seen anything I take it, but the Heisei shows. When you watch, it's not whether there is comedy or not. It's whether the Rider is doing his job, saving lives, and protecting the world from Terrorist Group/Monsters/Aliens/Evil Gods.

First, before I begin, awesome episode, loved the rider kick and return of the Hoppers. Let us pray to whatever deity they are actually a challenge, and not just throw away villains for the week. Seriously, I want them back more as they have some of the best Kabuto designs EVER.

I agree with most people hating Den-O mostly because of it's content and overall presence. I personally like the show, but I understand the reasoning. People are mad that something like that gets not one, but TWO more movies than any other series (Climax Deka, to quote Igadevil, was more a guest star appearance). He was the rider for 2007, he was different, and he had his time. But I'd also like to speculate that it's not the aforementioned reasons that people dislike him, it may also be a small part of them wanting their own favorite rider to have a second go.

As for the bath joke thing, I understand it's a different culture and everything, and I can respect that. It's just a bit odd for someone to join another in the bath in their supposedly locked house.

But the final bit is a bit harsh. I got into Kamen Rider thanks to Kabuto. I have since watched Agito, Blade, Faiz, Ryuki, Den-O and Kiva (NEED to watch Hibiki and Kuuga) but no Showa era, not even the Godly praised Black. Why? I, like many others, depend on Fansubs, especially for older era shows. I know some exist out there, but most are so badly translated. The only example I have of the Showa era is that from the manga Kamen Rider Spirits, which is just great.

Now, count up your crimes!
So it's really them voicing the Hopper Riders?! That's great to see someone reprising their roles! =D

... Though too bad they'll be destroyed next episode. D=

Mr. Kamen Rider
Hidenori & Masato are my heroes yet again. It'd be cool if they got to be out of suit, but I have a feeling they might just be in for an ADR appearance. I'd still be happy with that though. I wonder who else they'll bring in like this, and in what worlds.

And Titan form can move faster ?_?

You don't even know how much that bothered me. Kuuga's new kick was lame as **** stunt-wise. I mean I know it took him awhile to master it but come on! Speaking of Kicks, was I the only one reminded of Shining Agito instead of Blade during Decade's?

EDIT:Kai, I think the Grongi needed th blood of 5 Linto women. Since they needed blood and not sacrifices Ai got a punch in the nose!

Last edited: