Collectibles Harry Potter

Shaken Not Stirred!!
Hi guys, I have a Harry Potter 1st edition of The Philosophers stone. Apparently it's a collectable but will keep hold of it I think as I am sure it can only go up in value, it also has a huge sentimental value to me, so wouldn't sell.. Unless someone offered a Million of course :p

I would had made you to put your book for auction if you had 2nd part i.e HP(chamber of secrets):D ,Thats the most best part of all.

Are they still printing the harry potter books? I wonder if everyone is holding onto them thinking they will be collectibles like the Pokemon or beanie babies ended up being.

Are they still printing the harry potter books? I wonder if everyone is holding onto them thinking they will be collectibles like the Pokemon or beanie babies ended up being.
Pokemon cards are not valuable, that is if you don't open the pack

That is awesome. I am American, so we call it "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone," but I would love to have the first edition copy of it. Hopefully it will be worth a lot of money sometime in the future. :)

Administrator
Staff member
You could always do a watch on eBay to see what it goes for in other auctions.

I believe they are still printing the Harry Potter Books becaause I still see new prints in the stores. I will never sell my books even if they go up in value. I have enjoyed them, my eldest son has enjoyed them and now, we are waiting for my youngest on to pick them up and read them. They will be on our book shelf forever :)

I loved reading Harry Potter way more than watching the movies. I don't know why, but reading the books makes the story much better! I know that many Harry Potter fans prefer the books more than the movies, which means that if you wait, you might sell it for allot of money! I have read all the Harry Potter books twice, but I never owned any, I just burrowed them from my public library or from my friends. I will definitely buy the books one day, if I have the money of coarse. My favorite Harry Potter book is Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban.