Kamen Rider Decade: Clash of Realities (RPG Thread)

is Mayor of Farmville
Daytime. The city of Tokyo. This day, like any other day in the bustling Metropolis, people went about with their daily lives, going one way or another to mind their own business. The streets and crosswalks looking like it went through an infestation with the various activites that made the city -- or rather, the entire nation of Japan -- run. Such a normal and uninteresting day will start and end the same way for everyone in the city -- or so they think

Unbeknownst to all these people, the world they live in is merely one of ten worlds in existence, with the first nine being worlds that experienced a surge in various monsters, and needed the protection of powerful people known as Kamen Riders. As such, with this world being the tenth, it did not need the protection of a Kamen Rider, as it did not experience any sort of monster attack. All of that would change this very day, as a sudden jolt, as well as the sky turning into an odd blue color, shook the entire city into notice. At once, the peace the entire populace felt would crumble down in a flash as a slew of various monsters -- Orphenochs, Worms, Grongi, Undead, Makamou, Imajin, and Fangire -- began to wreak havoc in the city. The people that scurried about to get to where they needed to, now scurried about in an attempt to find safety from the slew of monsters that have mysteriously appeared. Buildings crumbled and people got injured or perished, all while the monsters rampaged violently.

---------------------------------------

A lone female figure stood atop a building, her shoulder-length brown hair flowing gracefully in the wind as she kept a watchful eye on the violence occurring on the streets below. Her soft, pink lips curling into a disapproving frown, the female figure shifted her focus from the street below, to a futuristic looking device and a black book she was holding on to. Opening up the book, she pulled out the cards the book contained, and spread them out neatly on the inside cover, revealing the silhouettes of nine Kamen Riders. I see....there isn't any more time to waste.... the female figure concluded to herself, bringing the cards back together and stuffing them inside the book, proceeding to close it up once more. Having finished examined the cards, as well as the device known as the DecaDriver, she merely turned around and headed for the exit to the rooftop of the building, commencing her search for the one that will use the DecaDriver to save the tenth world.

(OOC: To the people who selected Kuuga to Den-O: Your riders can be doing whatever, but they are not to meet Decade in this initial stage just yet. The first story arc will be the first meeting of Decade and Kuuga, and it will be after this intro arc.)

A simple passerby...
The police radio beeped on his TryChaser2000. Yuusuke listened to it carefully. "We have report on an Unidentified Lifeform attacking near the train station. Oda Yuusuke, please be there." The radio said as it beeped out. Yuusuke sped up his bike as he went towards the train station...

As he reached, He pulled his helmet off and jumped off his bike, settling the helmet down on it. He looked up and saw a Grongi, Me-Garume-Re, the Chameleon Grongi that has the ability to disguise itself. Yuusuke placed his hands around his waist then. The Kuuga Arcle appeared around his waist. Running up the stairs, he shouted "Henshin!" as he threw his right hand onto the left side of his belt, activating the power. The sound of the belt was loud as the orb inside spun in a circle. Yuusuke's body started changing into a red armor, and as he jumped onto the Grongi, his body was completely changed. He had become Kuuga Mighty Form. Kuuga threw at punch at the Chameleon Monster which sends him flying down the sky walk. Kuuga jumped down after him, and punched him in mid air, thus making him crash into the ground, creating a small crater as he landed...

Lurker
Elsewhere across the ocean, away from the vast majority of the danger presented by the world merger, there was a young man who had yet to even scratch the surface of what his destiny would be. His name: Rick Leon, a drifter who ever since an odd occurence which he refers to as the dissapearance of his past. For the most part he just traveled doing various oddjobs for people and using any payment he got from them for food and various other essentials. Much like the wind he would always blow into town, stay a little bit and just move on. With his friendly demeanor and trust worthy appearance he tended to be welcomed by at least one kind hearted person whenever he went somewhere and usuallly those were the ones that could get the most work out of him. Some would say his way of staying somewhere a little while and leaving was a little suspicious, like he was running from something, but really he is just a guy looking for his purpose and apparently hasnt been able to find it ain any place he has visited.

"You've been a big help around here." an older man said as he handed Rick some money. "You sure you have to go so soon? The people around here seem to like having you around here."

"Yeah, it may be nice here but until I find what it is im looking for I gotta keep going." he said, greatfulyl accepting the money as he picked up his bakpack which contained various supplies. "But who knows, maybe i'll blow back into town sometime" he said he walked toward the edge of town while waving goodbye to yet another community. "Onto the next one.." he said to himself afterlooking back one more time and continuing to walk.

In a tree a few miles outside of tokyo max was laying against a branch. Max looked up at the sky and thought "damn so far it seems i'm the only oni that has wound up in the center world." He pulled a small CD out of his pocket and tossed it into the air. The CD unfolded into a hawk and flew around max and max said "Go scout for any makamou and then bring back anything you find."

The hawk took off flying and max said "might as well get some shut eye." Max layed his head against the branch and thought "this is bad if there are no other oni Im the only one here that can protect people from the makamou that might of passed over when I did."

A young man sat on a bench in the middle of a calm and serene park. "Hmm," he hummed, "What a pity. All those years of attending school and no way of getting the proof that I had attended it." Earlier in the day, this young man, Kenta, had tried to apply into a college, but was rejected at every school because he could not get any of his past school records because he was already dead. "What to do now? I can't really do anything, since I don't know how to do anything," Kenta thought aloud, and suddenly, "Ah! I guess... I can try to be a tutor..." He had needed to get some money, but was unable to find a stable job, since he couldn't do much.

Suddenly, he heard a scream in the distance, and saw people running away from an odd looking gray humanoid. "Orphenoch," Kenta muttered as he ran towards his motorcycle and opened the briefcase that he left on it. A belt was inside and he put it on. He punched 5 three times on a cell phone that he took from his pocket, and then closed the cell phone.

STANDING BY...

Kenta jammed the cell phone into the slot on the belt, while yelling "Henshin!"

COMPLETE

As Faiz, Kenta briefly flicked his wrists as he began running towards the Orphenoch

is Mayor of Farmville
Continuing to carry the Ride Booker and the DecaDriver, Yuki walked around the ruins of the tenth world, caused by the monsters that appeared as a result of the converging worlds. My God....such destruction. It's clear that this world has no means of defense against monsters. I must find the chosen one as soon as I can...especially since there is no way I can summon Kivat right now.... Yuki frowned grimly, taking note of the rubble around her. It was at that moment that she passed by Rick, not saying a word as she kept her focus on the path ahead of her. Without warning, she stopped in her tracks, and a gentle smile curled upon her lips. "Nee....are you lost too? I sense that you are also wondering what is happening with all the monsters appearing. Perhaps we can walk the same path together," Yuki told Rick softly.

Last edited:
Lurker
Usually Rick only stopped walking for three reasons and those were sleeping, eating and when he finally got to another town, but he felt compelled to when the mysterious young woman spoke to him. "A little, but you know what they say, you just gotta keep on keeping on." he told her while still facing away from her. "That said, I dont mind having some company. Hopefully you dont mind the fact that this path probably doesnt have a destination.

is Mayor of Farmville
Yuki, upon having heard Rick speak to him, continued to smile softly as she turned around to face the young man, taking note of the befuddled expression he wore when she walked past him. "I have to say, sir, that you have a rather admirable outlook on life. As for the path you walk, I wouldn't necessarily say that it does not have a destination; rather, one cannot really see where the path ends. With that being said, I certainly believe things happen for a reason, and our meeting right now is no exception," she replied in a calm tone of voice, continuing to hold on to the DecaDriver and Ride Booker.

Princess of Equesteria
In another part of town a young pink-haired buxom woman with crimson eyes, stared fixed on the crumbled ruins of once used to been an establishment and noting the unusual behavior of the civilians. It had not seem like too long ago that the buxom punched off the clock for the day and the next, emerges only to discover that the whole district lay in ruins. What had happened?! Why are so many civilians littered in the streets act as this was normal?! “Katsumi you’re not going to find the answers here†muttering quietly to herself, folding her arms, looking down towards an opposite direction. Sighing slightly she made the decision to check out if the place she once called home still stood in its place.

A simple passerby...
Kuuga pulled the Grongi up and kicked it in the guts. The Grongi caught his leg though, but Kuuga jumped up, and spun, kicking the Grongi in the head with his free leg. The Chameleon fell back and clutched it's stomach. It looked up and mutured something in Grongi Language. It turned invisible then and kicked Kuuga when he couldn't see it. "****!" Kuuga said as he was tripped. "Chou-Henshin!" Kuuga shouted as he changed to Pegasus Form. The cops arrived in their car and pulled out their guns. His partner, Joe Ichijou threw him a gun. "Kuuga, take this!" Ichijou said as Kuuga caught the gun and changed it into his weapon. His senses increased, Kuuga turned around and shot an arrow in the air that hit something. Something struck the floor and blood poured out. The monster turned visible again. clutching the place where he got shot. Kuuga changed back into Mighty Form. He twisted his right foot then, charging it up. Running, his foot blazed and he jumped up and spun in mid air, and came down, Riderkicking the Grongi. "Hoi yaaaa!!!' Kuuga shouted as he kicked the monster. It exploded the moment he touched it...