レイモン (雷蒙)
On the other hand, Roots of the King still hasn't been subbed by Tv-Nihon.

This is my first post here but I've been lurking the forums for quite some time now.

I'd just like to contribute subs for the first episode of Kamen Rider Decade.
This is a softsub timed to TV-J's 1440x810 x264 raw.
http://www.mediafire.com/?dwmmlymd1in

[HIDE]
TV-JKamenRiderDecade-01Raw1440x810x.png

TV-JKamenRiderDecade-01Raw1440x8-3.png

TV-JKamenRiderDecade-01Raw1440x8-2.png

TV-JKamenRiderDecade-01Raw1440x8-1.png[/HIDE]

This was a group effort done on a whim so don't expect regular releases.

It is by no means a complete translation. Some parts were just "patched up" because of either being too hard to listen to or my own lack of knowledge. These lines are marked with a duplicate comment line inside the file for anyone who would like to correct it.

That aside, the translation itself is 95% done and completely understandable!
Lyrics and translation for the OP song was taken from Dukemon22's post with the translation cleaned up a bit. No karaoke yet though.

I hope everyone waiting for a Decade sub enjoys this!

PS: I'm not sure if this should have gone into Fansubbed Justice, but I felt it would be more accessible here anyway.

Eye See You

Because TVN is lazy bastards who should not be allowed to have lives outside of subbing for us.

This is my first post here but I've been lurking the forums for quite some time now.

Welcome.

Can't wait to see who's the user for female Kivat Kivahla.

If we get to see sexy Megumi again I will have a boner forever.

Yeah, hopefully Tv-Nihon soon sub episode 1.

See first reply.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Go to their forums and complain there not here.
Maybe you could get it subbed yourself?

Raxbait: Hip
OK so in Kuuga's world, only 7/8 Grongi have appeared. So I guess we can count on Kuuga not having the Rising forms. T_T
And it was weird cause the interpretation I was getting from the SS is that, he's just travelling to other worlds to see their "Story" and not once did I see that it was mentioned the 9 worlds were all messed up. I could be wrong, I'll just wait till TVN releases it to understan it more hopefully.

In Justice, We Trust!
1233114965596dq5.jpg

I didn't notice it before, but Decade's probably gonna play out like a Megaman game.

Matrix of Leadership
OK so in Kuuga's world, only 7/8 Grongi have appeared. So I guess we can count on Kuuga not having the Rising forms. T_T
And it was weird cause the interpretation I was getting from the SS is that, he's just travelling to other worlds to see their "Story" and not once did I see that it was mentioned the 9 worlds were all messed up. I could be wrong, I'll just wait till TVN releases it to understan it more hopefully.

that could take awhile. i know they have lives, but they had kiva subbed out the day after it came out! now come on! they didn't seem busy then!