Lurker
I don't either, some of my Guyver action figures have been way over 100 dollars, and I paid 200 for my Faiz complete Box. This is just a little too much though for something that I'm gonna have to spend a ton more money on (speaking on buying the cards, and probably the DecaBooker as well)

Thinking about it, buying cards is gonna SUCK. It's gonna be just about worthless to buy in anything but boxes of them....

now Nerd Emperor
I calculated ~$107CDN via SAL (and $127CDN via EMS) to Canada. :O_O:
Screw it, I'm just going to wait until my trip to Hong Kong this year and get it then.
It looks nice and all but I'm not really a belt collector anyway. I can wait...

But right now, I'm waiting for HLJ to put up DX ShinkenOh, dammit! :buttrock:
That, I cannot wait.

Raxbait: Hip
damn that was fast, they're already low on stock.
aw screw it!
Im buyin it!
maybe........

Lurker
they'll be out before the night is over I think. So, I spoke of the cards earlier, does anyone know if they're out yet? Or when they will be? I think that some of the figures come with cards, is that true?

Words words words
they'll be out before the night is over I think. So, I spoke of the cards earlier, does anyone know if they're out yet? Or when they will be? I think that some of the figures come with cards, is that true?

The new soft vinyl figures come with cards. Ichigo, Nigo, V3, Stronger and Black come with Kamen Ride cards and all the Heisei Riders come with Attack Ride cards, I think.

Some kind of Beast mode
damn that was fast, they're already low on stock.
aw screw it!
Im buyin it!
maybe........

Always hated that too, but they coo, they coo. lol

Alright guys The main goal is to get said item, point blank. Let's all have juice boxes and call it a Night. :laugh: