Mad Skillz
I always considered RiotTroopers as riders. cause like Alternatives are Riders too, PLus Riottroopers use thr rider system, and what not.
The Alternatives aren't Riders, though, they're similar to them, but they aren't Riders. Same with the Riotroopers.

I didn't mind them in the war scene, I suppose it was done to save on any new CGI models, but I would have liked seeing more suits.

Eye See You
I didn't even notice Blade J-Form or Delta lol.

I wonder why Zolda is on Zeroliner. If I was Zeronos I would have knocked him off.

I always considered RiotTroopers as riders. cause like Alternatives are Riders too, PLus Riottroopers use thr rider system, and what not.

Same can be said about Victory One, which is an anti-thesis to G3. As for the Riotroopers and Alternatives...they're just mass production clones based off the technology that created the Rider System a bit weaker compared to the orignal system. I'll admit that Riot/Alternatives/V1 is able to compete with their "True Rider" Counterparts...but in the end, they just get their asses handed to them.

ok, guess Riderman isnt a Kamen Rider either. XD
lol.
j/k

Joji was "The Avenging Demon" beforehand...but then V3 said "You are Kamen Rider Number 4!" The rider name stuck.

...presenting...

THE THREE SACRED RIDER RULES

I. "You are thy Kamen Rider when given the title by another Kamen Rider." (i.e. Riderman and why Tackle was not...lol)

II. "You are thy Kamen Rider when name is put in opening title whether or not Toei is at fault." (i.e. "Kamen Rider" Hibiki...despite being referred as an "Oni")

III. "You are thy Kamen Rider when name is stamped KAMEN RIDER in rough sketch/art book." (i.e. G3 System)

Last edited:
Kotaro Minami is "Jesus Rider". Hongo Takeshi aswell. Nobody else.

And by the time late spring/early summer scans for the Decade Movie is released and pictures show the following cards...

"Kamen Ride...Ichigo"
"Kamen Rider...Black"

...I will slap you silly for saying that remark. :sly::shakefist

*watches the calendar while listening to "Platinum Smile"*

Eye See You
And by the time late spring/early summer scans for the Decade Movie is released and pictures show the following cards...

"Kamen Ride...Ichigo"
"Kamen Rider...Black"

...I will slap you silly for saying that remark. :sly::shakefist

*watches the calendar while listening to "Platinum Smile"*

Be gentle. It's my first time.