Mad Skillz
Most of those guys look incredibly hard to see, even Rei looks like he might just be Psyga from another angle.

I get the feeling we'll see more scenes from this dream over the next few episodes.

You know...after seeing those pictures...that war needed more...

Advent Monsters, Oni, ALL the Disk Animals (not just Madder Hawk and Green Ape), Autovajin (Decade's Autovajin doesn't count), Gaoh Liner, New Denliner, Nega Denliner, Shoodran, and Powered IXA...

...getting their asses handed by the Pink Jesus Watermelon Rider...and don't forget "Platinum Smile" playing the background.:sweat:

You know...after seeing those pictures...that war needed more...

Advent Monsters, Oni, ALL the Disk Animals (not just Madder Hawk and Green Ape), Autovajin (Decade's Autovajin doesn't count), Gaoh Liner, New Denliner, Nega Denliner, Shoodran, and Powered IXA...

...getting their asses handed by the Pink Jesus Watermelon Rider...and don't forget "Platinum Smile" playing the background.:sweat:

lol:laugh:

Pokemon master!
I have a theory they never added Leangle in those scenes for the possibility that he can use "Remote" on his cards... (not to step on any toes) much like Jesus, Decade's day will come!

Yeah, and then the series ends at episode 15 and KR takes a hiatus because Toei-Asahi burned the budget for the next 10 riders in a two minutes long scene. :laugh:

Yeah, and then the series ends at episode 15 and KR takes a hiatus because Toei-Asahi burned the budget for the next 10 riders in a two minutes long scene. :laugh:

THERE IS A GOD...AND HIS NAME IS DECADE!!!

*plays "Platinum Smile"*

Most of those guys look incredibly hard to see, even Rei looks like he might just be Psyga from another angle.

I get the feeling we'll see more scenes from this dream over the next few episodes.

Look at the left hand of the rider I labeled as Rei :thumbs:

The one you labeled Touki is just Psyga again.

I don't think Psyga wears a thong like the Hibiki riders right? :laugh: Look at the blue forearms.

Uhh, Kuuga was the very first to appear...:redface2:

I'm not listing them as how they appear dude :sweat:

Raxbait: Hip
I always considered RiotTroopers as riders. cause like Alternatives are Riders too, PLus Riottroopers use thr rider system, and what not.

I always considered RiotTroopers as riders. cause like Alternatives are Riders too, PLus Riottroopers use thr rider system, and what not.

Well Alternatives are considered as Kamen Rider Clones. Riot Troopers are just, troopers. They uses henshin belts to transform but isn't considered as Kamen Riders.