...good point. -.-;;;

However, I get the feeling he's better known for his work in the Bleach myu. He only did one musical for Tenimyu...but he's been in pretty much the whole run of Burimyu. I connect him more to Bleach than I do to Tenimyu.

Raxbait: Hip
So i was just watching Ryuki, and u guys remember Yuuichi?
Tezuka's friend that got killed.
It would be cool to see what he would look like as the rider if he didnt reject the contract.

Someone just posted a scan of that earlier this week. If I could only remember which thread it was.

eta: there you go:

bluexd4.jpg

(original post)

Old Picture Translation
abis.jpg

A rival rider who appeared in the world of Kamen Rider Ryuki. Kamata, who has contracted with two mirror world's monsters "Abysslasher" and "Abysshammer" transforms into him. He wields a saw-like weapon.

Eye See You
Old Picture Translation
abis.jpg

A rival rider who appeared in the world of Kamen Rider Ryuki. Kamata, who has contracted with two mirror world's monsters "Abysslasher" and "Abysshammer" transforms into him. He wields a saw-like weapon.

That is sick.

Someone just posted a scan of that earlier this week. If I could only remember which thread it was.

eta: there you go:

bluexd4.jpg

(original post)

Raia Survive Mode.

Would like to change his avatar
Man, that guy playing Abyss looks familiar. He's like a cross between Shinya Tsukamoto and Owner.