Here's some food for thought: when and if (hopefully) Adness decides to put out that promised theatrical movie, do you think it will continue the story after the TV show, be a retelling of the events of the TV show (sorta like 13 Riders), or simply provide an alternate ending (Episode Final)?

Here's some food for thought: when and if (hopefully) Adness decides to put out that promised theatrical movie, do you think it will continue the story after the TV show, be a retelling of the events of the TV show (sorta like 13 Riders), or simply provide an alternate ending (Episode Final)?

Well, that all depends in the ratings though, but if things go too high then I say this will be a RESTART OF TOKU REVOLUTION TO THE MOVIE HOUSES.

shinkenchange!starninger!
i dont get it why are they are delaying the merchadise for kamen rider knight, i mean do they think that the kids might enjoy the show more, if they brought out the merchandise before dragon knight came on air? that's just stupid,

i won't be surprised if the ratings dropped on dragon knight because they put a delay on the merchandise.

Lurker
That's a fansite so it's likely wrong. I'm pretty sure that someone said recently that the toys would be out this spring.