Status
Not open for further replies.
Mr. Kamen Rider
I dunno, I think it's kind of neat (or at least interesting) that Toei went through the trouble of getting someone that is high profile in the mainstream. Then again, I've never listened to Gackt's music, nor do I know anything about him.

Same here. I have only a basic idea of who he is, I don't follow his music and I probably won't after this, but I still think it's cool that he did a Rider theme. I like when it gets more publicity like that. With Fuse they got a Kamen Rider song into the Kōhaku. Didn't think I'd ever see that happen.

His autobiography: http://fiyaa.com/gackt/info/bio.php

so you can understand what a freak he can be...
<_<

I don't think the Naruto thing is a fair comparison. With Naruto, the moronic fans are equally matched by the horrible quality of the series, with Gackt, the fans are horrible- whether it's the violent Japanese ones or the SQUEEEE~ fangirls, but he has made..... one or two good albums and singles. And he likes to experiment with his physical and musical image, which makes a nice change from bands that stay the same for most of their career. :eyebrow:

I don't know why people are hating on gackt for o_O..he has that attitude for his personal image...sure he's overly feminine with his body but i respect his music. having gackt sing Decade's theme song was very unexpected....though i was quite happy with AAA doing den-o's theme hahaha

Lurker
I can't really say if Gackt is evil or not, having only heard 3 of his songs (the 2 for FF7 Dirge of Cerberus and Vanilla) But personally I would have liked something more action-y than GAckt. His songs tend to be dark and for Decade I would like to have a theme more like Den O or Recue Force.

Super Moderator
I can't really say if Gackt is evil or not, having only heard 3 of his songs (the 2 for FF7 Dirge of Cerberus and Vanilla) But personally I would have liked something more action-y than GAckt. His songs tend to be dark and for Decade I would like to have a theme more like Den O or Recue Force.

I thought something along the lines of Redemption for that "action-y" vibe would have been good for a Rider show but I still like what he went with.

How else can people have butt sex and not be gay?

1) By being a woman having buttsecks with her boyfriend(s)

2) By being a guy being done by his girlfriend or doing his girlfriend

3) By being bisexual

4) by being raped

Oh yes. Mmmmm, Hyde. He's Yummy, and pocket sized

Last edited:
Read the thread till page 8 and i can't go on.

but anyway...

the fact that he look a little feminine is because he was/is in VISUAL KEI.

I believe that visual kei needs you to be pretty to a certain extend.

Also, Gackt stood at ALMOST the same level with X JAPAN or MIYAVI in J-ROCK/METAL.

To be able to like his musics, you must first listen to it open minded, and keep on listening to it, and u are hooked.

lastly GACKT is not a douche.

ok gackt is not even on the same level as x-japan, who had an innovative musical sound, and a variety of sounds and melodies ranging from classical to hard rock

gackt's music is crap

Status
Not open for further replies.