Some kind of Beast mode
^I can be miley cirus (sp?) and be completly involved in the outside world, and still not be able to live without KR.

Well i could almost live with out KR, but i can't live without Sentai.

Lurker
Have you tried going outside and do something productive? :p

So what if DCD ends early? There are other toku's show outside of Kamen Rider you know?

I know that, but some are just not as epic as DCD. Especially Bore-onger. :redface2:
I might look into GARO.

It would be great if Decade can transform in to the rider 1,2, & V3 from the First and Next. Also wonder will the taros be in the series too b/c Den-O need them to transform.

Continuing the Creddie legacy
I wonder what show will fill that time slot for the rest of the year. No more Superhero TIME?!

In that case, either:
1) Air two back 2 back episodes of Shinkenger (it will be good if they did it)
2) show Yes! PreCure 5 GoGo! 2X
3) air a previous or old Toei toku (e.g. B-Fighter, KR BLACK, or any Toei Toku)
4) Air a Disney Channel show- in Japanese* (mostly Wizards of Waverly Place or The Suite Life on Deck)
*#4 is unlikely to happen. who cares anyway? it's just a guess. :sweat:
5) Air a Toei anime not re released on national Japanese television

Some kind of Beast mode
I'm leaning towards 2)

1) Would be cool but weird if you ask me. A double dose of Sentai could get boring. But that's if they do it the ABC kids way.

But back to back new? :O_O:. Doubt it.

20 more episodes of Go-Onger! :laugh: *Dodges flying objects*

Maybe they're gonna do something with Kiva, there was a pretty massive cliffhanger.

Anyway all I know is that I'd rather have 30 great episodes of Decade, than have 50 episodes where if starts lagging in the middle, and going off course in the end.