レイモン (雷蒙)
Next episode Decade vs Kuuga Ultimate form!!!! :castlerock::castlerock::castlerock:

kuugavsdecadeqf2.jpg

Did Kuuga(Ultimate Form) just called Decade, Evil(Akkuba)¿

Raxbait: Hip
duuuuude, the black eyes!
yea, I speak for all of us who have seen Kuuga. He is the Evil one in that pic

Matrix of Leadership
well i realized two things of that pic[HIDE]one that I want to hide cause people could get mad, it is Natsumi's dream. You can see the dress she wore before, and also, you can see G4 and other Riders lying down on the ground from her dream of the RIder War. And also, the fight is gonna be badass![/HIDE]

レイモン (雷蒙)
kuugaab3.jpg

Kuuga(Ultimate Form): I will defeat you, Devil!

Last edited:
what a great first episode, very fast paced, and action packed, I really do hope that this lasts for 50 episodes instead of the rumored 35.

I know that most of you guys hate this rumor that DCD will only have 35 eps.
But I think it's good thing :thumbs: ..........maybe:redface2:

Hear me out; the reason why I think it could be a good thing because it may mean that there will less or no filler episodes :O_O: which means the story will keep moving forward and exciting! That's just how I see it because no one likes to watch 5 straight episodes of useless filler right?

But man DCD just got me so pump of what's going to happen next!! :castlerock:
I haven't felt this excited over an ep. preview since Agito

@RedSamuraNinja
I watche Kamen Rider Decade, it so Awesome:). I like Card chage form to Kabuto (one of my Favorite Rider).

It sseems thats Decade has his own ''habit'' like Faiz with his wrist flickin,Kintaros neck poppin and vice-versa. Each time hes finishes a fight with a sword ,he rubbs off with the blade with his hand, he did it when he henshin in Faiz and Kabuto.....

i noticed that too. i was relly hoping someone would mention it. I really like what i've seen of the first ep. so far. one of the cooler concepts for me is the hologram text that the belt generates.