Eye See You
So along with our Lord Zedd, Green Ranger, White Ranger, Gold Ranger, Megazord, Wild Force Megazord, and the upcoming Titanium & Green Samurai Rangers comes this sucker

7.5" Extreme Green Ranger
greena.png
greenb.png
figureanddragonzord.png
greenc.png
back.png

In Justice, We Trust!
Have any of these been sighted in Canada yet? I can only find Zedd, Green, and White Ranger where I'm at(Course it has been a few weeks sence I last checked

Some kind of Beast mode
I was thinking of making the exact thread.

yo seeing more picks. Especially the back of the box. somethin doesn't look right.

Knight you buying the whole "Extreme" line?

In Justice, We Trust!
I also need to know which is better: Regular Super Legends Green or Extreme

Some kind of Beast mode
No wonder, The "extreme" doesn't have the diamonds. I'm not fond of that.

now Nerd Emperor
Looks nice. But I still like the SL Green Ranger better. I'll pick it up if they hit Canada but I won't go out of my way to get it -- not going to purposely hunt for it nor import it.

In Justice, We Trust!
Looks nice. But I still like the SL Green Ranger better. I'll pick it up if they hit Canada but I won't go out of my way to get it -- not going to purposely hunt for it nor import it.

So far, the only place I've been able to find any Super Legends stuff is in Zellers

I have a set of the SL legends green zed & white if you want em lmk via pm

now Nerd Emperor
I have a set of the SL legends green zed & white if you want em lmk via pm

Quoted the wrong person, you have. Have all the SL figures, I do. ;)

So far, the only place I've been able to find any Super Legends stuff is in Zellers

Ever since I got them from a friend in the US, I had been finding them left and right in person. Heh. My local TRU had a whole bunch of them since they started stocking the Jungle Master wave. It's like the stores were conspiring to piss me off or something. The day I got them in the mail was the day I began finding them everywhere. :redface2:

TRU had a sale on PR figures and even then, the SL figures remained. They're all gone now though after the x-mas shopping rush.

Eye See You
Knight you buying the whole "Extreme" line?

Just the actual Super Legends in the line. I avoided the "Super Legends" High Octane Megazord for obvious reasons.

Green is the only one I plan on getting. Then hopefully SL Titanium & Green Samurai will be out soon.