Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
I don't think so. Especially not with an Algebra test. D:

(That still sounds weird o_O;)
Hmm. Every fiber in my body tells me to believe you.

So I won't, and you are now dubbed Brotha' Dom, and no one shall ever know why.

I hear ya, man. Boy, do I hear ya.
Yes yes, my life just isn't complete without a weekly visit from three to seven hawt looking Japanese people in bright suits beating the smack out of monsters.

The World Warrior
So I went to the park with the intention of taking a short walk, only to learn that I can't, because a four year old drowned in the lake...

What kind of irresponsible parent allows their todler to to play around a lake? Alone no less.

Raxbait: Hip
So I went to the park with the intention of taking a short walk, only to learn that I can't, because a four year old drowned in the lake...

What kind of irresponsible parent allows their todler to to play around a lake? Alone no less.

R.I.P.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means

Sometimes kids just do **** like that. 2 of my nephews almost drowned in a pool right next door to their apartment. They ran out of the house while my cousin was takin care of the younger kids, and they somehow squeezed through the gate and jumped in, even though they couldnt swim. That was one of the scarriest nights for me. But, I can't really blame my cousin cuz she had 5 kids at the time so its harder than you think to watch all of them. Not saying it cant and shouldnt be done though. But, yeh, thats sad to hear.

Status
Not open for further replies.