The real question is, where did more than half of that $100 Million budget go?

If you think it looks bad, then just dont watch it, when you actully see the movie then yes fine complain that its nothing like the manga, but seriously have an open mind here, ive been a DB fan since DBZ hit the cartoon network airwaves here in the UK, and yes all the pictures ive seen look nothing like the series but to be honest I dont care, im gonna go see this movie, even if I dont like it at least im going in with an open mind im hoping it will give another generation a chance to see something we enjoy (as if the mass dragonball gaming franchise wasnt enough but since there all beat ups I guess they would just see it as a wanna be tekken vs street fighter).

although does anyone know why there is already a play.com page for it?

/m/ says this isn't DB at all; /m/ says it's a mid-season boss from Zaido.

It'd make sense if this was fake and from Zaido, because, I mean come on; who the hell watches Zaido anyway?

If you think it looks bad, then just dont watch it, when you actully see the movie then yes fine complain that its nothing like the manga, but seriously have an open mind here, ive been a DB fan since DBZ hit the cartoon network airwaves here in the UK, and yes all the pictures ive seen look nothing like the series but to be honest I dont care, im gonna go see this movie, even if I dont like it at least im going in with an open mind im hoping it will give another generation a chance to see something we enjoy (as if the mass dragonball gaming franchise wasnt enough but since there all beat ups I guess they would just see it as a wanna be tekken vs street fighter).

although does anyone know why there is already a play.com page for it?
I completely agree! I agree with this guy/girl! Just try to stay calm, until it actually comes out

a bit of topic: the guy's at Dragon Ball Movie blog, sometimes say's that fans complain too much. About looks, etc...

And they say something like: Look at the dark knight, a lot of fans were complaining about heath ledger being Joker, and look now what, they praise him for being the joker.

I agree that people jumps to conclusion too much, but that doesnt mean if one movie gets praised after its release doesnt mean that it will happen with dragon ball.

especialy about 20th century fox we al know lately they aint doing that good with movie's.

and i just read this article...

yet again this doesnt mean that this will happen with Dragon Ball.

Honestly no matter what people say's that Goku is alien, i still think he looks more asian to me then caucasian. This is my own personal opinion, so no harm i still wil go watch it. Race shouldnt stop me from watching it.

GekiKoopa
Yeah this is totally not straight out of Gears of War.

x5wj6u.jpg

>8( what the hell who ever did this needs to be beaten by 3 mma fighters

i could care less what people says about the movie, i'm not so happy on how it looks but i don't say that it's bad or even when it's the other way around i don't say that it's good. i do hate it when people says "don't judge before you saw it" but when a other geek says the Movie is going to be "sooooooooooooo awsome" they all agree, seriously they do pre judge it them self too. this movie is just BASED of Dragonball they even said that it's based of not the exact same thing.

what i was hoping for the movie and don't get mad at me for this is that i really did loved to see an asian cast. true goku is alien but that's not my problem that he isn't asian. (Besides, asian or not everyone could be alien)

IT'S STEREOTYPES!!!!!! i have read comments from people that they say that asians can't pull it of, without seeing enough from the asians acting skills. this is my reason why i prefer an all asian cast instead of the cast right now.