Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker
i saw end

kiva did not want to hurt kengo then bishop woke up im guessing his fangire side and it attack nago and megumi it show by his glass eyes area change colors to a darkish red

See this is why he should have fought Kengo, if he fought Kengo the other two wouldn't feel the need to intervine and turn Wataru...

See this is why he should have fought Kengo, if he fought Kengo the other two wouldn't feel the need to intervine and turn Wataru...

actually he can have a good reason to kill kengo.. becos his fangire side was awaken..

unfortunately.. this wasn't the case.. and bloody kengo wasn't around anymore.. darn..

Nvm.. we still have next week to see Kengo being ripped into pieces from top to bottom..

CPS

Kengo better die next ep...of course he won't, but I like to live in denial.

that will be sad if he don't die..

becos the world will have another jerk lying around wasting resources.. and television spaces.. and computer spaces..

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
People. due to the time change tokunight starts at 5PM est. right as battle spirits starts so we can get the random chit chat out of the way.

thank you and i hope to have more of you next week.

Wataru could have prevented a lot of this stuff from the get go if he was honest, yeah it don't make for good drama, but Kengo was a good friend too him, and he kind of got walked all over in return. So I can sympathize with Kengo.

If they are gonna kill Kengo off (Which I don't think they will) it should be while doing something heroic, any other way would just be random and pointless.

Wataru could have prevented a lot of this stuff from the get go if he was honest, yeah it don't make for good drama, but Kengo was a good friend too him, and he kind of got walked all over in return. So I can sympathize with Kengo.

If they are gonna kill Kengo off (Which I don't think they will) it should be while doing something heroic, any other way would just be random and pointless.

The hand issue is a no choice thing.. if wataru tell him the truth.. how will kengo feel.. i think kengo will go mad..

Nago's issue was nago being a jerk.. which is nothing new..

i once have that kind feeling about kengo before..

until he totally become a jerk.. punching almost every men he sees and insulting every women in his way except for mio..

just becos he got such misfortunately life doesn't mean he can do such a things..

to me.. death is just too easy for him.. but well.. it's a drama..

but i will still wish him to die.. any manner.. he don't deserve a good ending.. especially right from the moment he punched wataru.. and wataru cherish him that much..

As soon as Wataru and Kengo started practicing with the Aoizora weapons in the episode where Nago went back in Time, Wataru could've been like, "Hey umm...I got these powers and I can handle this yo..." but like I said before stuff like that don't make for good drama.

Status
Not open for further replies.