Nation Finally Shitty Enough to Make Social Progress

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Yeah! Notice how the only deleted posts are the one where you ESSENTIALLY WISH FOR SOMEONE'S DEATH?!?

But not the one about him changing thing for the worse? If you want to be so short sighed its your choice. Now stop complaining and go out there DO SOMETHING to make things better.

That was his message in his speech last night. A president isn't a miracle worker who can solve all the problems by himself. He needs the help of all his staff AND the help of the population.

If you think something's wrong you shouldn't sit on your ass complaining about it online and blame others. You say your piece if you want but then you move your fat ass and do something about it!

Is not impressed right now...
Yeah! Notice how the only deleted posts are the one where you ESSENTIALLY WISH FOR SOMEONE'S DEATH?!?

Yeah, you're fucked up, dude. I didn't want him to win, but I'd never wish death on him or anybody else. Seriously, you're fucked up.

I bet he's posting this on here because Stormfront is down.

You got an infraction for shooting your mouth off about assassinating someone. The only one displaying ignorance in this thread is you.

Don't you mean the only one not happy about Obama winning is me? I'm ignorant because I don't agree with everyone else, so I should be punished for stating my opinion? That's one of the first steps to a dictatorship.

I bet he's posting this on here because Stormfront is down.
And people are calling me ignorant..

By the Power of Gaia!!!
Don't you mean the only one not happy about Obama winning is me? I'm ignorant because I don't agree with everyone else, so I should be punished for stating my opinion? That's one of the first steps to a dictatorship.

And people are calling me ignorant..
Don't try and spin doctor the blame off yourself. You're not the only one in here who didn't agree with Obama's victory. But the difference between you and them is that they didn't stoop to using a indefensible comment about wanting the man dead.

And yes. You ARE ignorant.

Is not impressed right now...
I already said I didn't want him to win, but now that he has, I don't want to wish death on him.

And even if he DID die, we'd be left with Joe Biden, so it's not like we'd get somebody drastically different.

And again, you are ignorant.