He's not black but the armor is, "Dark" Kiva means he's evil.
Dark only means little or no light, as darkness is the absence of light. So you can't say because something has "Dark" in its title, that he or she is evil. It doesn't matter even if it's the usual case.

"Training."
Everyone who became IXA will sing their own version of Individual-System, and I hope the make a final one with either everyone sing or Nago singing.

I shall it Final-System or Ultimate-System

Kiva vs dark kiva..

yellow visor with red armor vs blue visor with red armor..

doesn't anyone find this way too familiar..?

i realised that kiva has really way too many things resembles kabuto.. from series to merchandises..

it's such a waste they dun team up together.. they share so much commonalities.. =_=

Professionally Insane
Just because it's not a stag beetle doesn't mean this couldn't be our Rider, hell this could be his default form, and the stag could just be something he gets from Garren for an ep or two. Also it could very well be possible that this is one the very few ways, that Bandai and Toei are somewhat attempting to bridge the gap between Old and New Gen Riders. In a sense.

A simple passerby...
Just because it's not a stag beetle doesn't mean this couldn't be our Rider, hell this could be his default form, and the stag could just be something he gets from Garren for an ep or two. Also it could very well be possible that this is one the very few ways, that Bandai and Toei are somewhat attempting to bridge the gap between Old and New Gen Riders. In a sense.

Wrong topic... This isn't the Decade topic... :loltongue:

レイモン (雷蒙)
Everyone who became IXA will sing their own version of Individual-System, and I hope the make a final one with either everyone sing or Nago singing.

I shall it Final-System or Ultimate-System

Or propably the IXA System, you'll never know.

Lurker
3501bdg9.jpg

^ Hyper Battle Video

Heehee. Mine is better than Reimon.

MMMM, Dark Vampire, *Drools. Can't wait for the Predecessor and the Successor to fight.

ForeverRed, may I copy the pics? I want to show to the other site (Just 1 site).