As if I wasn't already depressed Fayt has to make a personal attack towards me, and NOT an OK one at all. Nice, very nice.

I'm gonna shot myself.

Banned
Please tell us your definition of good, and please tell us what you say you would do if you were a good God.
Besides, who says God is good? He's right, but not good.*

*note, that's my personal belief.

He's Right? What exactly is he right about?

As if I wasn't already depressed Fayt has to make a personal attack towards me, and NOT an OK one at all. Nice, very nice.

I'm gonna shot myself.

He was a bit harsh, but you say the dumbest things. You never back up anything you say, you go half cocked about things that mean nothing to the discussion at hand, and you make up stories about medical conditions.

He was a bit harsh, but you say the dumbest things. You never back up anything you say, you go half cocked about things that mean nothing to the discussion at hand, and you make up stories about medical conditions.

I really do have autism. I'm not making that up. And FYI, you don't back up much of what you say...

WHY?

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DAMN RUDE TO ME? I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEARD LIKE ANY ONE OF YOU.

If I hang myself, will you be happy? Will you finally stop criticizing everything I say?

Banned
I really do have autism. I'm not making that up. And FYI, you don't back up much of what you say...

WHY?

WHY ARE PEOPLE SO DAMN RUDE TO ME? I HAVE A RIGHT TO BE HEARD LIKE ANY ONE OF YOU.

If I hang myself, will you be happy? Will you finally stop criticizing everything I say?

You are nothing more than an attention seeker.

the_next seek professional help such as a therapist or someone you can talk to, all this talk of suicide has me worried about your personal life and personal health,

if you have autism that's fine, but don't use it as a "I can say what ever the hell I want" shield