CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
I ended up watching PROO from start to finish but actually stopped watching PRJF.

Same goes for Dragon Knight... ratings are dandy, but toy sales are what make them rock out and bring about the likelyhood of another series.

The World Warrior
This fact would mean much more if it were coming from a nine year old.
The fans I know don't just like it because it's there, they like it because they know what they like.

Say the word, and I'll get my 7, 8, and 10 year old nephew's on here to tell you that they don't give a damn about PR anymore, and that they'd rather watch Naruto.

/B$ of the Tokusatsu. fanpage.
Say the word, and I'll get my 7, 8, and 10 year old nephew's on here to tell you that they don't give a damn about PR anymore, and that they'd rather watch Naruto.

that sounds like something MikeB would say.

Lurker
You know. I'm tired of hearing people go "well it's all about the toys and as long as toys sell then the show will stay on the air"

Okay, if it's all about the toys, cancel the fucking show and just have the toys. A toyline doesn't need a show to keep existing. Stop wasting your money on a show that's ratings are going into the shitter and just focus on the toyline. That'll decide eveything
If there's no show, interest in the toys will drop.

I don't know who the hell MikeB is.
Thank your lucky stars.

It's Judgement Time!
If there's no show, interest in the toys will drop.

Case and point. The TV show is really just a giant commercial. It gets kids excited about the product and then they get the toys to reenact their favorite moments from the TV show.

This is why you see motorcycles and battlizers. Because Bandai wants them hyped in the show so that the toy sales become stronger.

It is about the toys. But that doesnt mean the show itself cant be something more than just an empty hype-machine. Contrary to the fact, the show has done remarkable things in terms of writing.

Lurker
Rumor on the street is that apparently Bruce Kalish was involved in the whole scab writing. I think now that he's left the show, things can only look up from here. I mean, I've enjoyed the past few seasons.. but I'll admit that there are certain trends that have developed since Kalish signed on board that just need to go.

Last edited: