Thumbs Down
Sup Kev, Dee, Miaka.

I'm bearly on ethier. I think the list is
Kev
Me
Dee
Yas
Jonnie

I have the fever... needs more transformers figures.

Mad Skillz
dude the battle royale book is nuts o_O

the movies don't do it justice at allllll XD

The movie is still pretty good, but yeah, the book was so totally out there. XD The second movie, now that just sucked...

Oh hey look, a new musical addiction for me, yay.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
I knocked on some for you Miaka. ;D

And loool...if you want to feel better, just think how many grey hairs Yas must have. XD

I gots none, bitches. :castlerock: My mom has had gray hair since she was like 8. my dad didnt start gettin gray hair till his 30s. So, Id say Im due to have some soon. I think it'd be kinda cool though. hopefully it will grow in streaks than i can like cosplay as my own made-up Imagin or somethin. :laugh:
My mom said I had a gray hair when I was a baby but she yanked that mo'fo out and hasnt come back since. lol

Well, I have to get that pesky core curriculum stuff out of the way first, and I won't get the chance to do that until June or so...yeah. I probably wouldn't even be able to think about UT until like...2010. Gah. Anyone remember when that sounded so futuristic? Man, I'm gonna be...21. ._.

Dude, that would be like...a snow globe gone horribly wrong.

2010 still feels far away. When you told me about that, I was like "Damn, thats soo long aw.....wait, no it isnt."

Aint we supposed to get hit by some meteor in like 4 years or somethin?

That sword sucked. & The sliding thing was stupid. That is what I hated. Me & P-chan discussed how stupid that was for like 10 minutes. Though if it didn't do that sliding thing.. it'd be pretty cool.

Perhaps I should have clarified a bit. I ment the ending fight. The fact that [hide] everyone knows who everyone is now [/hide] is great.

Thats the part I meant. The whole sword thing, while the slashing was cool and why the sliding thing is there is a good concept, the sliding action blows. :p (pun definitely intended)

but have u watched the movies?
they're fucking amazing :D

First movie was awesome. Second one sucked birdon bawls.

Sup Kev.

You sure?XD I'm hardly ever on with Miaka, Yasmine, Jouji, and Jonjon.

WTF? you *****!

Mad Skillz
2010 still feels far away. When you told me about that, I was like "Damn, thats soo long aw.....wait, no it isnt."

Aint we supposed to get hit by some meteor in like 4 years or somethin?
It's just a little bit over a year, so it's not that far. :O

Probably. There's a bunch of people who believe the world will end in 2012 for some reason.

Dude, cool, I didn't know you've seen the BR movies.

Haha, I love that Yasmine thing, mostly since it's a real Spanish name. >_>

Raxbait: Hip
It's just a little bit over a year, so it's not that far. :O

Probably. There's a bunch of people who believe the world will end in 2012 for some reason.

Dude, cool, I didn't know you've seen the BR movies.

Haha, I love that Yasmine thing, mostly since it's a real Spanish name. >_>

If u say the worlds gonna end in 2012, then u want the world to end in 2012
I usually say that to ppl, and they dont say **** afterwords XD

Mad Skillz
If u say the worlds gonna end in 2012, then u want the world to end in 2012
I usually say that to ppl, and they dont say **** afterwords XD
That...doesn't really make sense, though. It could be they believe something yet don't like the outcome. Simple as that.

Status
Not open for further replies.