Raxbait: Hip
Of course it WOULD!!!!!!!
5cad_11.jpg

610c_11.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT&item=280277852600
im screwing myself by showing u guys,
but i dont have the money for it. :p

Last edited:
Red Falcon
Haha, i actually saw the Ryuki card decks, like the one in the pictures, at my local toku store and it costs around S$80 .... seriously thinking of getting it on my next pay :anime:

Haha, i actually saw the Ryuki card decks, like the one in the pictures, at my local toku store and it costs around S$80 .... seriously thinking of getting it on my next pay :anime:

is it exactly like that?
cause dude, I would sooooooooooooo pay you if u got me one.

Red Falcon
is it exactly like that?
cause dude, I would sooooooooooooo pay you if u got me one.
I am not sure since i just saw the box only and didn't see the contents inside but yup, it would be something similar to the picture if the box was removed ...

Anyway, i saw 1 bid for it ... don't tell me you are the bidder, aoiblue ? :169:

I am not sure since i just saw the box only and didn't see the contents inside but yup, it would be something similar to the picture if the box was removed ...

Anyway, i saw 1 bid for it ... don't tell me you are the bidder, aoiblue ? :169:

no way, thats not me,
if u see it again, look inside.

Red Falcon
no way, thats not me,
if u see it again, look inside.

Just joking :p

I would have to buy it before i can look inside :p:p:p

Okay, i will be going to the toku shop at Chinatown later and gonna ask about the Ryuki card decks ... so yeah, chill for abit, dude :anime:

Just joking :p

I would have to buy it before i can look inside :p:p:p

Okay, i will be going to the toku shop at Chinatown later and gonna ask about the Ryuki card decks ... so yeah, chill for abit, dude :anime:

ah gomen gomen,
i get excited easily XD