Status
Not open for further replies.
...I just got owned by my music exam.

:O

EDIT: Yas, hurry your butt up! haha...hope your internet comes back soon dude.

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
...I just got owned by my music exam.

:O

EDIT: Yas, hurry your butt up! haha...hope your internet comes back soon dude.

Yuruse baka! Tell that to ATT, those bastards.

Okay, so still catching up. So far, Bobby's picture has sparked a full-blown rumor about the 2009 Sentai, which is freakin awesome. Now, if only someone would pic up my banner and make a KR rumor out of it. hmmmmm....I think I will. >:D

Actually back this time
I'm doing pretty well. Watching a few more episodes of Terminator:SCC. =D

How about yourself?

Mad Skillz
Good show. :O

I'm very bored with absolutely nothing to do today. It's been quite depressing. :D

Gaaah...damn seizure inducing avatar.

The World Warrior
Aside from class, I myself have done absolutely nothing today.

I'm on such a messed up sleeping schedule at the moment, I've been sleeping at such odd hours.

I'm having the hardest time attempting to stay awake, and coffee isn't really helping me.

Mad Skillz
Eww, I hate those horrible sleepy cycles. It took me such a long time to get out of the one I was stuck in, and it seems I may be falling into it again thanks to some idiots who won't turn their music off at night.

I spent most of the day going for a walk outside, fell asleep in the park for a bit, came home and then followed the news about the economy.

So, turns out the 700 billion plan didn't go through today. My only worry was something I heard saying that the US lost about 1.1 trillion in stock value.

I really don't care of a bunch of rich people lose money, but after a while, doesn't the effect trickle down to pretty much everyone?

Status
Not open for further replies.