Status
Not open for further replies.
Raxbait: Hip
today has been good,
and this is so "Den-o Day" for me because,
im watchin Rookies(with Sato Takeru)
gonna rewatch ep. 49,
gonna watch the directors cut that Tv-nihon released this week,(by the way it an hour and 11 mins.)
and Finally watch Climax Deka!
This is a great way for me to end my first week at school

The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Man, all that "Yas-ossan" and "Yas is an old man" crap finally caught up with me. I woke up this morning and my back was killing me. its been hurting all day and still hurts. Im guessing its cuz all this week I had to walk to the bus stop, which is like a 30min walk, going and coming from class instead of driving to the train station since I am temporarily without a car. And plus, since Tech is such a huge campus, I have to walk a lot to get from one class to another. Guess I should have exercised more this summer. But, Im still gonna say it was you bastards who cursed me. DAMN YOU, DAMN YOU TO HECK!

I gotcha.

Uh...last day...in town. :[

Wow, so the day has finally come where you leave for college. Dont leave me!....wait, I dont live in Texas. Dont leave Jorge!...wait, you still will be in Texas. Good luck on the whole moving and whatnot. Let us know how it is on the other side. Actually, when you get you internet setup, give us a video update on how the dorm is and how college life is. You can be like Dan Rather giving a report or something. :p

The ending was a major disappointment for me. It left me asking too many questions.

I know, but I liked Ichimonji's extended ending in the Director's Cut. I just loved the fights though.

Edit: DUDES!! TVNIHON just released the Climax Deka Movie!!!!!!!!

This right here just made my day. But, there is only 1 seeder so Ill wait. Meanwhile, Ill download the new Den-O 49.

It is decided! Before I start school on Monday I will finish Den-O.

I mean it this time!

It is decided! Before I start school on Monday I will finish Den-O.

I mean it this time!

sounds like a plan!

i need a new sig and avatar, if its not too much trouble can i ask one of you guys to make me one? if not, thats cool...

Mad Skillz
sounds like a plan!

i need a new sig and avatar, if its not too much trouble can i ask one of you guys to make me one? if not, thats cool...
Drop me a request in my thread with the images and whatever you want it to look like, I can have it done by Monday or so.

Drop me a request in my thread with the images and whatever you want it to look like, I can have it done by Monday or so.

wheres ur request thread again?
and do u want me to send u images, or should i just say whatev?

Mad Skillz
wheres ur request thread again?
and do u want me to send u images, or should i just say whatev?

It's in the art section. Just find me the images you want and tell me what you want and I'll go ahead and make it for you.

Random: I am now baking a cake. For no real reason other than the fact that I am bored. Yay?

Actually back this time
Dude. Everyone. Stop. Drop what you're doing, no matter how important it may be. Go watch the Den-O Final 3 thingy. That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.