Why do I get this nagging feeling now that Bishop is searching for King and given the emerging pattern in the show, that Kengo MIGHT be King and not Kiva.

It's plausible though, seeing that some of these characters are sleepers(Mio and Daichan), before their powers "Wake up." So it's possible that Kengo could be one of these sleepers. There have been interesting hints dropped about his character that offer of some evidence, Nago asking his age (21, which would make him a baby in 1987 depending on when he was born and when his birthday is), him saving Wataru from the bullies, his attraction to Mio (Even though he deferred to Wataru on that) it's all just little things that may or may not be important.

Speculation is fun :D

Workaholics United
'86 Version I:
Hard-Disk Space- 50GB
Virtual Memory- 10MB
Operating System- IXA-OS-PLT-01
Mother Board- IXA-00086
CPU- 80MHz/HI-BRAIN-X

How come they made all the other stats look remotely realistic, and then ruin it on the HD-Space? :sweat: Considering the era and those stats, '86 IXA would look like a giant mecha or something. '08 IXA wouldn't be as big, but he'd be bulkier nonetheless.

But, eh, it's a tokusatsu series, I guess they can get away with that kind of stuff. :p

</geek>