Power Rangers Jungle Fury - Episode 22: Arise the Crystal Eyes

I just read that... [HIDE]both Normal Form, and Jungle Master mode, are used for the Spirit Ranger's. [/HIDE]

Might as well post this here:

Fear and the Phantoms summary, bu Crimson Soul:

[HIDE]Episode 23#
Fear of the Phantoms

The episode begins with Lily and another girl dancing in the loft. The girl soon decides to stop, giving Lily many excuses. The girl's name is Gabby, and she is Master Phant's niece. Master Phant had asked Lily to help Gabby with her dance routine. Lily questions if Gabby wants to dance at all. Gabby leaves the loft, telling Lily she is done for the night.

Meanwhile, Dai Shi continues to have the Rin Shi search for Jellica. Camille tells Dai Shi that the Rin Shi searched the entire temple, and that Jellica is no where to be found. Dai Shi still suspects that she is hiding, and tells the Rin Shi to continue the search. It turns out Dai Shi is right. Jellica is using her Jellyfish powers to turn into a gell-like substance and slip through the cracks in and under the walls. She finally reaches the room where Carnisoar had prepared the arrival of the Phantom Beasts. Jellica takes out the three crystal eyes and puts them onto to three stands. The star light shines on the Crystal Eyes, resurrecting the three Phantom Beast Generals.

The first Phantom Beast General is Snapper, the snapping turtle. The secound Phantom Beast General is Wiger, the white tiger. And finally, the third Phantom Beast General is Scorch, the Avalion Dragion (Yes Sentai fans, this is Long). The Phantom Beast Generals burst through the doors of Dai Shi's throne room, and Jellica heads over to sit near the throne, telling the Phantom Beast Generals to destroy Dai Shi. Then, the Phantom Beast Generals turn on Jellica, blasting her into jell. The Generals explain to Dai Shi that although he is their sworn enemy, if they had stuck with him during the Great War than maybe they would have won. They also mention that they have a power greater than Zakota in their blood. This power is known as Rin Sin. The Generals then introduce their Phantom Beast Warriors to Dai Shi. The warrios names are Sonimax, Unidoom, Runner, Grinder, Lepis, Verarat, Dinamin, and Osires (Spelling May Vary). The Generals ask Dai Shi to be their Phantom Beast King, but Dai Shi claims that first the Phantom Generals must prove their loyalty.

The scene changes to Master Phant's house. Lily and Master Phant are talking, and Lily explains to Master Phant that she does not believe Gabby enjoys dancing. Master Phant explains to Lily that Gabby is afraid to fail. Lily thanks Master Phant for the advice and goes off to help Gabby. Meanwhile, Theo heads off to visit Master Swoop, only to find a burnt fan. After hearing this news, RJ visits his dad to make sure he is okay. Lily talks Gabby into entering the dance competition (which is in a couple of hours). Gabby asks Lily if she will be attending, and Lily mentions she wouldn't miss it for anything. Lily runs off to make sure Master Phant is okay while Gabby heads over to the dance competition.

Suddenly, one of the Phantom Beast Warriors (Sonimax) begins to attack the city. Casey, Theo, Rj, and Dominic race to battle the monster. Lily shows up just in time to help Master Phant, who is being attacked by Snapper. Lily morphs, and together she and Master Phant fight the snapping turtle with their Elephant Maces. Lily activates her Jungle Master Power, but even it isn't enough to face Snapper's Rin Sin power. Snapper captures Master Phant and teleports back to Dai Shi's temple. Soon, Lily joins the others, and together they combine their attacks and overpower Sonimax. Sonimax grows, so the Rangers form their Megazords. The Jungle Master Megazords combines with the Elephant, while RJ forms his normal Wolf Pride Megazord. Dominic calls on the Rhino Steel Zord: Warrior Mode!

The Zords seem to be defeating Sonimax, but then suddenly the ground begins to shake. Snapper appears, and attacks the Rhino Steel Megazord. The Jungle Master and Wolf Pride Megazords try to attack Snappers, but he uses his Rin Sin powers to send them flying into the sky (Literally! Even Flit comments saying "Snapper hit the Rangers out of the park"). The entire city is in ruins, and the Rhino Steel Megazord tries to get up, but fails. Sonimax and Snapper walk off, and slowly transport back to their Dai Shi's temple.

During the battle between the Rangers and the Phantom Beasts, Master Finn is attacked by a Phantom Beast General. Lily shows up to the Dance Competiton after the battle, but she is too late. The Dance Competiton has already ended. Lily bumps into Gabby on the way in, and apologizes that she wasn't there for her. Gabby tells Lily it's okay, and shows off her 2nd Place trophy. Lily congratulates Gabby, and tells her that soon her uncle will be able to see her dance. As Gabby walks off, Lily vows to herself that Gabby's uncle (Master Phant) will see Gabby dance, no matter what.

The Phantom Beast Generals chain the Master to the wall. Then, they take the three Crystal Eyes, and place them on three seperate stands, each one facing of a Master. The Phantom Beast Generals unleash their Rin Sin power at the stands. The beams reflecting off the Crystal Eyes hits the Masters. Soon, the Rangers find out about trouble in the city. They check it out. After a couple of thunder bolts and explosions, three Rangers emerge from the smoke. The Elephant Ranger, the Bat Ranger, and the Shark Ranger. The episode ends with the three Rangers laughing in an evil fashion.[/HIDE]

So that means the 3 Spirit Rangers are turned evil but they'll turn into good guys????:sly:

Well, the person that started this rumor of the two forms...was obviously blind.

Whoever told you that lied! When I was watching the episode "Fear of the Phantoms," the Spirit Rangers appeared in their Jungle Master forms only.

^From Crimson Soul.

So that means the 3 Spirit Rangers are turned evil but they'll turn into good guys????:sly:
Yeah, but they won't just randomly turn good. Read the other episode descriptions, and you'll see how they'll turn good, again.

Is not impressed right now...
-Why is Fran there while they're talking about the Crystal Eyes? It's not like that concerns her. At least she didn't open her mouth.
-Oh, ****, did Jarrod actually hold his own against Grizzaka? Maybe there is some hope for him after all!
-The paper comes to Dai Shi's cave? I hope the paperboy gets paid extra for that. It seems way out of the way.
-Why couldn't Casey tell her who was after the Crystal Eyes? She should at least know about the monsters and stuff coming to Ocean Bluff.
-I'm sorry, but Casey is a dumbass for going after the chick before going after the Crystal Eyes. The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few, Casey! You go for the eyes first, THEN the girl. It's not like he was trying to bang her or something. Then it would at least somewhat make sense.
-And the RinShi are some of the worst footsoldiers ever. It's not like they were gonna do anything with her.
-Hot damn, I like the way he just shot at Jellica in the back like that. Is Dai Shi getting his balls back?
-Oh, wait, Casey took the Crystal Eyes back. Nevermind.
-"Grizzaka is too powerful for any of us alone?" What the hell? He just beat the **** out of all four of the other rangers. And Casey beat him BY HIMSELF. Yeah, he had Dominic's morpher, but come on.
-I hope all those buildings that were destroyed were empty.
-"My instincts told me it was a gamble I could win." Okay, I can accept that. Still a bad idea, though.
-Did Theo even have any lines this episode?

Anway, this was yet another mediocre episode. I swear, Jungle Fury is the new Mystic Force. 3/5.

Lurker
I swear, Jungle Fury is the new Mystic Force.

No, it will become the new Mystic force when Casey hogs the focus to the point in which the others have none.
It Will become the new mystic force when Wiger is Caseys father.
THAT IS WHEN IT WILL BE COME THE NEW MYSTIC FORCE! *goes crazy*

Last edited:
Eye See You
Evil Spirit Rangers?.

I know Gorilla/Penguin/Antellope are "dead" but it would have been cool if they were there too.