Lurker
This could be cool, but definitely a wait and see.

My question is, are there other animated shows on BET? Couldn't this have gone to Cartoon Network?

Super Moderator
..but it's not really animated is it? They're just moving the mouths and parts of the artwork from the comics the way Marvel did in those old 60's cartoons that had no budget to them.

Perhaps they're doing it as a stylistic choice but if it is, it's a very odd one.

Lurker
My computer wouldn't play the whole trailer

so you're telling me this isn't even animated? It really is just pictures with moving mouths?

I'm not even going to watch it if that's the case. I can't stand that ****.

Lazy animation aside, can Black Panther really take on Captain America? Something about that just doesn't seem right to me.

God, don't encourage this character. I don't know much about him, but I've hated any superhero characters that're black that feel the need to have "Black" in their name. Always came off as hokey and embarassing as if someone would call themselves The White Captain America or The White Spider-Man.

The animation look atrocious.

Just gimme a black character I can identify with... just make him a hero and make him a person.

/spits.... BET.... :redface2:

Meeeehhhhh... I know a little about him. The character's always seemed so forced and unpersonable to me. All these other Marvel characters are beacons of light, justice and charisma and to me he seems token, made on personable and not really tall on charisma either.

As far as I've seen, Static Shock and Green Lantern in the cartoons are some of the few times I've seen it done right.