Status
Not open for further replies.

CPS

Itoya's finally dead!

I'm glad that Mio gets a new color for her queen powers...and Bishop gets blue! He's my fave now. ^_^

So, Bishop has it on the back of his left, Queen on the palm of her left, Rook has it on the back of his right, so King must have it on the palm of the right.

Rising already? Geez.

This episode was awesome!

I loved the end,with the full moon!!!!!!!!

It's a pity that spider died so fast :(:(

I also wanted to see the two ladies fighting :D:D:p

Mad Skillz
Nice, it seems like stuff in the present is starting to move at a decent pace now. It would have been cool to see Nago give up IXA for a while, he really seemed distraught when he handed that thing to Shima-San.

Speaking of, that scene with the police after Shima in the next episode looks really interesting. Looks like there may be some truth to those rumors over Shima not being the nicest guy around.

Finally, seeing Mio awaken as the queen was pretty cool, I loved seeing her finally take out that annoying Spider...though I'm somewhat disappointed. It felt like he was going to be something important but in the end was just another tragic (ish) Fangire that fell in love with a human.

And next episode, Rising IXA and did I just see Nago and Jiro meeting each other? This is gonna be awesome.
Who's the guy with the glasses who keeps talking to Mio, I reconize him as Douji (sp?) from Kamen Rider Hibiki. But what part of the Checkmate 4 is he?.
Bishop.

Raxbait: Hip
^hes Bishop
NO!!! Spider!!
oh well.

Man did mio seem more like maya or wat?
[hide]Rising IXA Next Week! :buttrock:[/hide]

If that is the 3rd Rider design and it ends up being Kengo I'd totally **** myself.
pretty sure there gonna be a third rider and seems like it gonna be kengo cuz he's been there on and off the set unless there someone else thats even better...
he might be even cooler and better then ixa and kiva...
I think I know how to figure this out. *Looks at calander* Yep it's 2008 were still in the Heisei era and since this was only episode 24 there still going to be another form. Urataros said it in the Imagin Anime, it cant be helped.
i gotta agree there gonna be another form and this time i hope that w/ another form kiva would use another way of attack his oponent...in more destructive way

CPS

I find it odd that even though so much of Bishop has been seen, he's not in the rankings of Tv-Asahi's Cast page.

Status
Not open for further replies.