Thumbs Down
*Has a slightly disturebed look on his face*

CENSORED

@Blade
I'm picky too, but I usally don't do so well with the ladies

@Kev-sempai
:buttrock:

Last edited:
y dont have any games. I would be able to stay at a place that didnt have any games. Id have to go out and by one on the spot. loll
Well, we're splitting a TV, haha. Maybe we'll split a 360 or a Wii...we'd both have to work overtime though. :/

I wanna watch Last Friends too! But during orientation they threatened us that the university watches torrents and stuff like that...so I'm too scared. :O_O:

I wanna watch Last Friends too! But during orientation they threatened us that the university watches torrents and stuff like that...so I'm too scared. :O_O:

Aw, poor you.. XD I'm sorry, but when you do get the chance, I think you'll like it. There's a small special too, but I don't think it's been subbed.

I'm finished with it though! ^_^ I thought it was okay.

I'm finished with it though! ^_^ I thought it was okay.
lol.

It was okay.

That's what I expected, though I think with a show like that there's not much else you can do. I mean, it definitely started out depressing enough... :eek:

Yeah.

When they were lecturing us about that, I was just like... Okay. So when I go home for Thanksgiving Breaks or whenever my mom misses me, I'll download all the music I can...and then when I go off campus I'll torrent the crap outta everything...bwahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.