A Secret Messenger ...
I thought the TMNT movie was pretty incredible. Great plot, character development and action.

These guys have my trust. It's just that I don't really have much to any Astro Boy love. The design of little boy in his underwear and no shirt alone puts me off.

But I'll give it a chance.

He's a robot, Keith. No one is going to think your a pedophile if you watch the movie.

And how can you not love Astro? Is he a little too old fashioned? I mean, he comes from a time in which comics and cartoons still had some sort of cultural relevance (at the very least some substance), and weren't just hacked together, vaporous trash meant to sell toys.

Pedophile or no, the first thing that turns me off about Astro Boy is just looking at him.

I like the concept, but it's hard to enjoy when the main character is a bit of an eye sore. I just hope this does well, cuz I want them to knock Gatchman out of the park. :thumbs:

He's a robot, Keith. No one is going to think your a pedophile if you watch the movie.

And how can you not love Astro? Is he a little too old fashioned? I mean, he comes from a time in which comics and cartoons still had some sort of cultural relevance (at the very least some substance), and weren't just hacked together, vaporous trash meant to sell toys.

And besides, Astro Boy's greatest claim to fame is being Japan's first modern superhero!

The 2000 era astro boy looked okay, especially with his megaman arm cannon

Actually, Rockman was originally supposed to be the Tetsuon Atom game, but the company bitched out at the last minute

here's the link to trailer

The 2000 era astro boy looked okay, especially with his megaman arm cannon

Actually, Rockman was originally supposed to be the Tetsuon Atom game, but the company bitched out at the last minute

here's the link to trailer

Fake trailer is fake, nice try though

Heres a sample of the actual CGI for the movie

astroboy1cw5.jpg