A simple passerby...
Well sign up here, with YOUR OWN Kamen Rider you created. Give a lil breif history so we understand what or who and how he/she is. I'm not asking for a DAMN LONG posts, only 1 or 2 paragraphs. We will be RPGing when we have more than 3 Kamen Riders sign ups... Provide your info like this:

Name:
Kamen Rider:
Organic or Device:
Technology or Mystic:
Ancient or Today:
Forms:
Appearance:
Lil Breif History:
Motif:
Here's mine:

Name: Leo
Kamen Rider: Gadez
Henshin Device: Belt
Organic or Device: Organic
Technology or Mystic: Mystic
Ancient or Today: Ancient
Forms: Depends on the sealed monster
Appearance: A young man at the age of 18 with brown hair and blue eyes.
Lil Breif History: He was created by God 5,000 years ago as a guardian of Earth. He fights the monsters known as Helgadems. He seals them in a stone tablet and ;ater crushes it to gain a new form. *Note that he will have only 6 forms in this RPG, including his base will be 7.
Motif: Grasshopper

What kind of plot will this be? Different character origins might conflict with each other. Anyway...

Name: Tom Harper)
Kamen Rider: Dahaka (the name of a Persian death god)
Organic or Device: fusion of both
Technology or Mystic: tech
Ancient or Today: Today
Forms: One (for now)
Appearance: A young man but with the appearence of age and weariness.
History: A soldier stationed in the Middle East, Tom was kidnapped during an attack on his convoy and brought into the headquarters of an organization secretly behind many of the world's terrorist groups. As part of an insidious plot to rid themselves of their enemies for good, this organization converts the man into a cyborg with a nuclear weapon implanted into his body. But before his mind can be wiped, a chance mishap allows him the opportunity to escape, stealing a bike in the process. Now he roams one of the world's most dangerous places, thought dead by friends and family, and never able to go home again. All that's left for him is to fight the enemy.
Motif: Scorpion, with the belt is shaped like a coiled lizard

EDIT: I'd like have a character on reserve, so I'm going to make another one.

Name: Unknown
Kamen Rider:
Organic or Device: Device
Technology or Mystic: Tech
Forms: One
Appearance: your typical adolescent
History: He's grown up in a crime-stricken city his whole life. His father, a cop, was killed by a gang shoot-out when he was young. Years of seeing violence in school and elseware forces him to take matters into his own hands. By night he rides through the town delivering vigilante justice to the people who deserve it. But far from being heroic, he uses his alter-ego as a way to extract vengeance on those who took so much away from him and others. (Similar to the original Skull Man)
Motif: Locust

Last edited:
Lurker
Name: Bill
Kamen Rider: Kamen Rider X360
Henshin Device: Xbox 360 Controller
Technology or Mystic: Technology
Number of Forms: 2
Normal Form- The most common form accessed, Color: White and Green
Corrupt Form- Only accessed when user is angry, the rings on device glows red(like the red rings of death). After demorphing from this form, user cannot henshin for at least a day. Color: Black and Red
Human Appearance: An adult wearing a white cap saying "X360" with green letering, a white shirt, green pants, and black shoes with red highlights.
Rider Apperence: The rider looks like Ixa's Burst form but with an X in the center and the Xbox 360 controller instead the Knuckle and a big grey belt instead of the Ixa Belt. It's primary color is either white or black depending on the form and it's secondary color is either green or red depending on the form.
Lil Breif History: Bill was just an employe at Microsoft when evil struck, Microsoft at the time made a combat system incase this happened, but it needed a user. Bill vollentiers and Microsoft trained him to be a rider in about a year. With the newfound experence, Bill goes to take on the bad guys ((So who are these said bad guys?)).
Motif: Xbox 360
Henshin Move: Bill crosses his arms into an X, shouts “HENSHIN! 360!†Jumps in the air, his henshin device's rings circles around like the Typhoon, and when Bill comes down, he become Kamen Rider X360.
Accessing Corrupt Form: If the user is angry in Normal form, then his suit rusts to it's corrupt form. (Kinda like Zero Form)
Finishers: These finishers are accessed by pressing either A,B or Y then pressing the center. ((in the brackets is which form can access the finisher and which button))
X360 Kick (Normal/A) The user off the ground and spins him around in a circle while propelling them towards their opponent, streching his leg to hit his enemy mutltiple times.
X360 Punch (Normal/Y) The move is a jumping uppercut in which the user spins, knocking the opponent to the ground.
X360 Kick (Corrupt/A) The user leaps in the air and spins rapidly delivering a double corkscrew kick from above.
X360 Punch (Corrupt/Y) The User leaps spins 360 degrees delivering numerous consecutive punches to the enemy.
X360 Blast (Corrupt/B) The user puts his hands together in front of him and then fires a large red beam of heat at the enemy, while that is happening, the user is turning back into normal form.
(Any Corrupt finisher after they are done demorphs the user.)

A simple passerby...
What kind of plot will this be? Different character origins might conflict with each other.

Well THE plot will be set as multiple universes are ripped open and some Riders get sucked into a universe we'll be RPing on... The conflict will be cleared off this way. Any more questions?

Name:Ryoma Kiketsu
Kamen Rider:Kamen Rider Hunter
Henshin Device:Belt and gun
Technology or Mystic:Technology
Ancient or Today:Today
Forms: Dawn Form:Entire armor turns white and strenght is lessened to less than 50% but speed increases to Inhuman levels (think as fast as kabuto's clock up)
Dusk Form:Entire Armor turns Black and power increases 10X but it puts severe strain on the belt and can only be used for 5 minutes before belt over heats and cancels transformation.
Human Appearance:Black Hair crimson eyes 6ft tall with a black shirt jean jacket and black pants.

Rider appearence:Kiva's Chest helmet resembles a crossbow and gauntlest (forearm and fist armor) and Greives (Lower Leg and feet armor) resemble daggers.
Lil Breif History:Kamen Rider Hunter is the third hunter created by the orginization shadow in order to combat the crimson fang. His forms and finisher are activated by inserting the tune chips in his belt. The tune chips play a musical tune that the belt recognizes as instructions on what to due (IE Trigger form change or finisher). Ryoma's parents were killed by a crimson fang and he joine shadow in order to protect people from crimson fangs. He transforms by putting the belt around him and sliding the Hunter chip (a chip with the hunter symbol on it) into the handle of the Hunter calibur his weapon the handle says "READY" he holds the handle across him and says "HENSHIN" then pulls the handle back and slams it into the barrel of the Hunter callibur that is attached to the belt the Hunter calibur says "HUNTER MODE" and the armor materializes.
Motif:Vampire Hunter
Finisher: by inserting the Finale chip into the belt Hunter can use his 4 finishers.
Hunter Mode (standard Form)
Burning Strike:foot super heats to high tempature and hunter performs a round house kick on target lighting them on fire then destroying them.
Burning Calibur:Fires Super heated bullets from Hunter calibur until enemy explodes.
Dawn Mode
Solar Strike:uses his high speed to deliver a high speed jump kick that glows like the sun.
Dusk Mode
Darkness Strike:foot glows in a pitch black color but super heats like Burning strike and Hunter does a jumping scissor kick destroying the enemy.

Little fun fact:Kamen Rider Hunter is the main character in the Novel lenght fanfiction Im wrighting that I will soon bring to Henshin Justice as a roleplay.

im going to post my guy's profile up in a day or so, just thinkin about the name...
btw are there any specific rulz u gonna lay down in this thread or r u gonna lay em down when we start? (cuz dis is my first rpg, and i dun wanna make any of the others' fun collapse cuz of my inexperience.) xD

A simple passerby...
im going to post my guy's profile up in a day or so, just thinkin about the name...
btw are there any specific rulz u gonna lay down in this thread or r u gonna lay em down when we start? (cuz dis is my first rpg, and i dun wanna make any of the others' fun collapse cuz of my inexperience.) xD

The rules are pretty SIMPLE...

No flamming the thread
NO meaning NONE off topics posts
After posting one post, you have to wait for another person to post then you could continue...

I hope this is okay this my personal rider from a rpg I made
Name:Ryuhou Narakami
Kamen Rider: Gaiden
Henshin Device: phone and belt
Organic or Device:
Technology or Mystic: Tech
Ancient or Today: today
Forms:5 including basic form
Appearance: normal teen with jet black hair and emerld green yes always wheres a black jacket with a white shirt under it and jeans
Lil Breif History: Ryuhou was an adopted child found in the streets by a professor Narakami who raised him as his son he created 5 rider systems but handed his son the Gaiden system before dying at the hands of a Demon Beast monster who were a mistake of science
Motif: White tiger